• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need tata neu infinity ltf

vijay.vj

TF Ace
I don't think so, reasons being:
1) Already a lot of LTF neu cards have been handed out.
2) It has been marketed as the best card for Upi transactions by influencers and cc geeks.
3) After recent Axis fiasco, lot of people are disappointed and wouldn't mind paying fees for cards that haven't been continuously devalued. Though HDFC has it's own cons, it has still been reliable in this prospect.

What do you guys think?🤔
Totally makes sense ! Was just curious if they would give out a few !

techt

TF Legend
I don't think so, reasons being:
1) Already a lot of LTF neu cards have been handed out.
2) It has been marketed as the best card for Upi transactions by influencers and cc geeks.
3) After recent Axis fiasco, lot of people are disappointed and wouldn't mind paying fees for cards that haven't been continuously devalued. Though HDFC has it's own cons, it has still been reliable in this prospect.

What do you guys think?🤔
Well said. Small addendum

4) easy earn and burn. No fuss in using nue coins in bigbasket etc. No headache of min spends for earning or redemption .

5) with axis ace recent devaluation, for offline nue infinity is a replacement.

Last edited:

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My problem with HDFC is that they do give out Premium and Super Premium Cards LTF to some but not to others ,

I personally know people holding Tata Neu Infinity, DCB (PVC ,not metal) and even Infinia Metal LTF,

And the criteria for who gets what seems random and arbitary

It's about Psychology, on the face of it ,Above HDFC Cards are worth the fee ,but when you know plenty of people are getting it LTF ,you feel a bit cheated and bad paying for it

Say what you will ,bit So far I've never heard anyone getting Axis Magnus(Vanilla, not Burgundy) LTF ,so you don't feel so bad paying for it(not anymore, Magnus is trash now ,this was just an example)

Last edited:

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
My problem with HDFC is that they do give out Premium and Super Premium Cards LTF to some but not to others ,

I personally know people holding Tata Neu Infinity, DCB (PVC ,not metal) and even Infinia Metal LTF,

And the criteria for who gets what seems random and arbitary

It's about Psychology, on the face of it ,Above HDFC Cards are worth the fee ,but when you know plenty of people are getting it LTF ,you feel a bit cheated and bad paying for it

Say what you will ,bit So far I've never heard anyone getting Axis Magnus(Vanilla, not Burgundy) LTF ,so you don't feel so bad paying for it(not anymore, Magnus is trash now ,this was just an example)
Axis Magnus was offered LTF to a lot of people who either had Burgundy Salary accounts, or Salary relation with select corporates or had monthly income of 5Lakh+ without salary relation or basis certain case to case scenarios

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Axis Magnus was offered LTF to a lot of people who either had Burgundy Salary accounts, or Salary relation with select corporates or had monthly income of 5Lakh+ without salary relation or basis certain case to case scenario
I was talking about Vanilla Magnus(not Burgundy) for NTB Customers with no account ,

Ofcourse when you've a high salary account or willing to park 10L in Axis ,you should be able to get it LTF

But with HDFC ,you can get LTF cards just by your contacts ,luck amd negotiation skills ,
Last part aside ,it's seems unfair

Reactions: R@J

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was talking about Vanilla Magnus(not Burgundy) for NTB Customers with no account ,

Ofcourse when you've a high salary account or willing to park 10L in Axis ,you should be able to get it LTF

But with HDFC ,you can get LTF cards just by your contacts ,luck amd negotiation skills ,
Last part aside ,it's seems unfair
Bro 2-3 people in my company were NTB to Axis Bank but still were able to negotiate LTF Magnus (yes, the vanilla one not burgundy) for moving their salary accounts. So, if you don't know someone who got it, doesn't mean bank didn't give it out. I know for a fact that they aren't gonna still close their Magnus cause it's just another LTF card for them. The people who are most upset and are closing their cards are the ones who hold a paid version of it.

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Bro 2-3 people in my company were NTB to Axis Bank but still were able to negotiate LTF Magnus (yes, the vanilla one not burgundy) for moving their salary accounts. So, if you don't know someone who got it, doesn't mean bank didn't give it out. I know for a fact that they aren't gonna still close their Magnus cause it's just another LTF card for them. The people who are most upset and are closing their cards are the ones who hold a paid version of it.
Magnus LTF possible with moving high salary account, it's well known
I'm talking about getting just the card LTF with no account relationship

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there any way to get Tata Neu Infinity LTF?
If you have a core card from HDFC(Premium/Super Premium Card with 4L above Limit) and don't hold any tata neu cards for now ,just keep checking Tata Neu App periodically, you might get a pre approved Infinity LTF offer ,

That's how two people i know got it(Infinia 10L and DCB 5L holder's)

Last edited:

its_karan

TF Ace
I got an LE today.

The limit got enhanced by 40k

The offer was received day before yesterday.

The link was a Google Calendar invite, and in it, there was an embedded link to the LE.

The card was already LTF.

My only worry is I didn't read these

Aisa na ho HDFC isse paid karde

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Just Received email.
TATA Neu Reward League is Back for the season.

@DocFixIt @SSV @VISHESH_BANSAL
Without LTF offer😂
Created thread at 8:04 pm ... here...