• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is there anyone here who has 4 american express cards? (indian amex cards)

diablorojo8

TF Select
I already hold 3
Gold charge, MRCC and Smart Earn.
Looking to add travel card for more MR points.

But afaik 1 charge card and 2 normal cards are the maximum one can hold.

Anyone able to go past this limit?

How you guys are able to get those many cards? 🥲 I’ve been facing difficulty in getting just 1 card itself although I match the requirements. I’m not even getting the v kyc link from them.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
How you guys are able to get those many cards? 🥲 I’ve been facing difficulty in getting just 1 card itself although I match the requirements. I’m not even getting the v kyc link from them.
The vKYC link is automatically generated after you submit the application.

You also get it in the email post applying(within a few minutes mostly but can take a little longer sometimes).

shijith

TF Neo
I have 4
Plat Charge
Gold Charge
Plat Travel
MRCC
How do you use multiple cards for optimal benefits ? I have Plat charge and MRCC. I use MRCC for 4 1500+ transactions. And spend another 14k also per month to reach 20k monthly limit. Remaining I am spending on Platinum charge card. Now I am planning to get Platinum travel card as well. Any advise how I can use the same optimal way ?

ARV

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
How do you use multiple cards for optimal benefits ? I have Plat charge and MRCC. I use MRCC for 4 1500+ transactions. And spend another 14k also per month to reach 20k monthly limit. Remaining I am spending on Platinum charge card. Now I am planning to get Platinum travel card as well. Any advise how I can use the same optimal way ?
I closed the GC card, Spends up to 4L on PT, 1.5K*4 on MRCC, PC for reward multiplier. PC will close if they dont offer good retention.