• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

080 Lounge access + Magnus meet and greet service

Lordozb

TF Buzz
So recently I visited 080 Lounge in BLR airport. I wanna keep this thread small and precise.
1. Idfc debit cards are not accepted (some people claimed and I saw it on their website as well).
2. Priority pass is chargeable depending upon the card type. I guess Infinia only gives PP which is free to use in domestic lounge.
3. SC, SBI and HSBC credit cards are accepted.

After getting Magnus I was thinking to close my SC ultimate but looks like I've found a reason to keep it.

Coming to Magnus, I decided to use the Airport meet and greet service.
1. You can book it via extra ordinary weekends. 3-4 hours prior to flight they'll call you. My flight was for 7:30 am and I reached around 3:45. They were able to receive me.
2. 1 Porter and 1 executive were there to receive me. They took all my baggage, did all the talking with security and took me inside the airport.
3. Unfortunately there was no priority check-in line due to insane amount of people present. They were with me till the baggage was dropped. Actually they carried all the bags and I just walked. Kinda felt good tbh.
4. Very very long queue for security but we bypassed it completely. The priority queue was also occupied so they took us directly at the beginning of the queue. Saved atleast 1 hour.

I would say it came in very very handy and helpful.

Pardon for any typos or grammatical mistakes. Typing on phone while sitting in 080 and sleep deprived since last 2 days.

So recently I visited 080 Lounge in BLR airport. I wanna keep this thread small and precise.
1. Idfc debit cards are not accepted (some people claimed and I saw it on their website as well).
2. Priority pass is chargeable depending upon the card type. I guess Infinia only gives PP which is free to use in domestic lounge.
3. SC, SBI and HSBC credit cards are accepted.

After getting Magnus I was thinking to close my SC ultimate but looks like I've found a reason to keep it.

Coming to Magnus, I decided to use the Airport meet and greet service.
1. You can book it via extra ordinary weekends. 3-4 hours prior to flight they'll call you. My flight was for 7:30 am and I reached around 3:45. They were able to receive me.
2. 1 Porter and 1 executive were there to receive me. They took all my baggage, did all the talking with security and took me inside the airport.
3. Unfortunately there was no priority check-in line due to insane amount of people present. They were with me till the baggage was dropped. Actually they carried all the bags and I just walked. Kinda felt good tbh.
4. Very very long queue for security but we bypassed it completely. The priority queue was also occupied so they took us directly at the beginning of the queue. Saved atleast 1 hour.

I would say it came in very very handy and helpful.

Pardon for any typos or grammatical mistakes. Typing on phone while sitting in 080 and sleep deprived since last 2 days.
i didn't know that even security check has a priority queue and can be bypassed using these services.
thanks for the info!

Lol I also used it today at same Bangalore airport and didn't find it much useful.

No priority check-in, no priority security, no buggy service. All you get is that someone carries your bag from start to end and you need not think.

If someone is new to airport or for elderly people, it is good, as they know all the routes and things like which queue will move faster or which one is shorter.

But u still need to wait for both check-in and security. They can do it own their own too, but it doesn't matter much, whether u r standing in queue or outside.

Overall, I wouldn't say that great. As I travel almost every 2 months, I know the airport well and mostly I don't have check-in baggage either. So, it wasn't much useful. It still took me 40 mins from airport arrival to lounge entry. Even last time without them it took 30 mins only. So, don't see any time saving.

Will still use, as it is free. At least there is someone to take care of luggage. But someone who don't have the card, is not really missing anything.

Lol I also used it today at same Bangalore airport and didn't find it much useful.

No priority check-in, no priority security, no buggy service. All you get is that someone carries your bag from start to end and you need not think.

If someone is new to airport or for elderly people, it is good, as they know all the routes and things like which queue will move faster or which one is shorter.

But u still need to wait for both check-in and security. They can do it own their own too, but it doesn't matter much, whether u r standing in queue or outside.

Overall, I wouldn't say that great. As I travel almost every 2 months, I know the airport well and mostly I don't have check-in baggage either. So, it wasn't much useful. It still took me 40 mins from airport arrival to lounge entry. Even last time without them it took 30 mins only. So, don't see any time saving.

Will still use, as it is free. At least there is someone to take care of luggage. But someone who don't have the card, is not really missing anything.
Buggy service is only provided in big airports such as Delhi T3.

Check-in had no priority queue due to large number of people but security they just directly sent me to the front of the queue. Otherwise the line was atleast 60 mins long. The executive helped me with unpacking and again packing back everything.

Buggy service is only provided in big airports such as Delhi T3.

Check-in had no priority queue due to large number of people but security they just directly sent me to the front of the queue. Otherwise the line was atleast 60 mins long. The executive helped me with unpacking and again packing back everything.
In the conceirge site, even Bangalore airport is mentioned for buggy service.

And probably your executive was clever. Generally normal passengers won't know whether he is airline guy or some private person. So none would ask them if they break the queue.

Mine was following rules. So, I had to stay in queue with him even for security.

In the conceirge site, even Bangalore airport is mentioned for buggy service.

And probably your executive was clever. Generally normal passengers won't know whether he is airline guy or some private person. So none would ask them if they break the queue.

Mine was following rules. So, I had to stay in queue with him even for security.
Well she just told the airport authorities present there for the priority queue. But unfortunately that was also being used for general public due to high traffic. Then she told them to move me ahead in the general queue itself which they did.
She didn't break any rules not did she sent me herself.

080 keeps changing the list of cards accepted frequently. In September they accepted my Niyo SBM card and last week October they declined stating it is not accepted. Only benefit of 080 is crowd, Very less compared to the domestic one on 2nd floor.

Which backup ones work for 080?

I'd like that at times at BOM, when the walk is way too long.
It keeps changing. But most low end bank high variant cards work - AU, Indusind, Yes Bank, SBI, BOB - Visa Signature and infinite cards.

BTW, Magnus and DCB is also working since last few months. Or just take magnus priority pass - that is free on domestic lounges also.

It keeps changing. But most

low end bank
Which would be low end banks? Neo Banks like AU? Or II as well?
How would SBI/ BOB (old banks be categorized)?
high variant cards work -
Which would those be?
AU, Indusind, Yes Bank, SBI, BOB - Visa Signature and infinite cards.
So VS / VI for all the above?
BTW, Magnus is also working since last few months. Or just take magnus priority pass - that is free on domestic lounges also.
Thanks.

Back