• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1 movie ticket offer

AU Zenith gives 50% discount once every month.

Sometimes onecard run offer like 100 on 250 or 100 on 300.

Sometimes Amazon run offers like 50 on 200(including convinience fee). Combine it with discounted Amazon vouchers purchased from hdfc/axis/sbi gyftr for additional 5-10%.

Axis Priority Debit and Yes First Credit card give 25% discount.

Indusind Eazydiner give 100% discount upto 200 twice per month.

Some more high end sbi, icici, indusind cards also give free tickets. But they are too hard to get LTF.

That's all I know.

AU Zenith gives 50% discount once every month.

Sometimes onecard run offer like 100 on 250 or 100 on 300.

Sometimes Amazon run offers like 50 on 200(including convinience fee). Combine it with discounted Amazon vouchers purchased from hdfc/axis/sbi gyftr for additional 5-10%.

Axis Priority Debit and Yes First Credit card give 25% discount.

Indusind Eazydiner give 100% discount upto 200 twice per month.

Some more high end sbi, icici, indusind cards also give free tickets. But they are too hard to get LTF.

That's all I know.
Zenith is also bogo

Zenith is also bogo
Nop, I am using it since almost 3 months.

Actually first month, it was not working for single ticket.

Then I raised issue to BMS. They declined saying offer is for 2 tickets only, even if it is not mentioned in terms.

Then I raised to AU team and they said it is valid for single ticket too.

Afterwards, I copied BMS support in same email. Then the two discussed separately and enabled the offer on single ticket.

O
Nop, I am using it since almost 3 months.

Actually first month, it was not working for single ticket.

Then I raised issue to BMS. They declined saying offer is for 2 tickets only, even if it is not mentioned in terms.

Then I raised to AU team and they said it is valid for single ticket too.

Afterwards, I copied BMS support in same email. Then the two discussed separately and enabled the offer on single ticket.
Ohh you're right it's 50% off upto 400 once a month. I always read is as BOGO upto 400 :P

Card actually LTF, no need to pay any fee for having the card.

For BMS 500 voucher, one must spend 5K in previous month.

10 Transactions on BMS will give you superstar status (not find any good benefits with it), this is for all people irrespective of any card.
Here it says 10 transactions required for free renewal.

Definitely possible based on agent or RM who processing your application.

Not possible with direct applications.

- Increased BMS % but note quota is limited, so book during specified time slots.

- You'll get complimentary timesprime subscription every year to cover annual fee (which contains Sonyliv, Hotstar, Pizzahut etc. worth 600Rs. if purchasing normally) for both titanium and platinum.

- 15% discount on Easydiner (earlier 5% on dineout) + you'll get complimentary Easydiner prime with timesprime.

Note*

1. Times Prime complimentary membership is applicable for active customers on completing at least 1 transaction (for HDFC Bank Times Card Credit Platinum) & 3 transactions (for HDFC Bank Times Card Credit) in a calendar quarter. Not applicable for customers having lifetime free card from second year onwards. T&C apply

More info: https://hdfcbank.timescard.com/credit/CompareCards

Till August, these are worst cards. 5% Dineout, 25% BMS for both cards, no renewal benefits but changed everything including design and looks decent now with these benefits.
Tried with my RM. Completely useless. Just sending credit card team contacts, who decline second card straightforward. Today he also said second card not possible.

I have enough funds even for imperia. But still they are just not agreeing. Even for imperia banking, he is asking to visit branch.

Any way to escalate this ?

Also looking for the same. AU Zenith, HDFC Times, IndusInd Heritage Metal, Cred Pay Cashback, SBI Aurum, on PVR are what I found. Planning on getting the HDFC Times Plat which seems to be good value for movie lovers.

Did you got this latest update, just now saw one of the thread and verified BMS.

Need min. 2 tickets and limit reduced to 250rs.

Offer revised on AU site too.

This was only thing holding me back from moving to AU LIT Card. I guess now there is no reason to hold.

Back