• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

15 LICs payment using Amazon Pay balance

Prem03

TF Select
I have to pay my 15 LICs but Amazon is not allowing me to pay more than 5 payments in a month. Is there any way or any other App through which I could use my Amazon pay balance to pay the remaining 10 LICs?

I have to pay my 15 LICs but Amazon is not allowing me to pay more than 5 payments in a month. Is there any way or any other App through which I could use my Amazon pay balance to pay the remaining 10 LICs?
If you haven't already added the AGV to your account then you can create another Amazon account and Use multiple Amazon accounts to pay for your policy premium.

If you haven't already added the AGV to your account then you can create another Amazon account and Use multiple Amazon accounts to pay for your policy premium.
I thought about this after being restricted at the 6th payment but I have already added them to my account.

Hi,
I am trying to make an advanced premium LIC payment using Amazon Pay. I don't see an option to use Amazon Pay balance in Paytm and Billdesk payment gateway providers on the LIC website. The Amazon pay app shows no bill is due. Is there any way to make advanced premium payment via Amazon Pay balance?

Hi,
I am trying to make an advanced premium LIC payment using Amazon Pay. I don't see an option to use Amazon Pay balance in Paytm and Billdesk payment gateway providers on the LIC website. The Amazon pay app shows no bill is due. Is there any way to make advanced premium payment via Amazon Pay balance?
You can only pay 30 days before the due date. Sometimes it takes a day more to reflect in Amazon or any other third party App.

Back