• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1500 Voucher Received but Amazon and Flipkart not listed in HDFC GYFTR

P B R G

TF Ace
I have received my 1500 Welcome Voucher today from HDFC for Millenia CC but while trying to redeem, noticed Amazon and Flipkart is not listed in the GYFTR portal. Only some useless brands are there. Am I missing something? Few days back, I had redeemed 250 Gift Voucher from HDFC to Amazon voucher. Is it because of that or some other issue?

1684493425747.png

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have received my 1500 Welcome Voucher today from HDFC for Millenia CC but while trying to redeem, noticed Amazon and Flipkart is not listed in the GYFTR portal. Only some useless brands are there. Am I missing something? Few days back, I had redeemed 250 Gift Voucher from HDFC to Amazon voucher. Is it because of that or some other issue?

1684493425747.png
Depends upon stock availability it will appear

TF Premier
In how many days the voucher is delivered? and where is it visible?

1684493425747.png

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hey... I am also nearing 90th day for my Millenia.. awaiting this 1500inr voucher....

But when I applied, the activation offer was as below,

ACTIVATION OFFER - Get Rs. 500 worth Gift Voucher on 2 txns within first 30 days OR Rs. 250 worth Gift Voucher on 1 txn within first 30 days.

I made > 500inr transactions within 30days...... but still I got only 250INR....
If we raise concern, is it possible we get the remaining 250?

Hey... I am also nearing 90th day for my Millenia.. awaiting this 1500inr voucher....

But when I applied, the activation offer was as below,

ACTIVATION OFFER - Get Rs. 500 worth Gift Voucher on 2 txns within first 30 days OR Rs. 250 worth Gift Voucher on 1 txn within first 30 days.

I made > 500inr transactions within 30days...... but still I got only 250INR....
If we raise concern, is it possible we get the remaining 250?
Did you make 2 transactions of 500 or only one transaction within 30 days?

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Ok, then take this issue to customer care. Low level customer service won't try to help in most cases. You will have to wait for another voucher or need to contact higher level of customer service
Sure, Thanku...
With initial mail, I got only standard response and to wait till Nov 2. Let me try escalating after that... I shall post here for any updates.

TF Premier
I recently got LTF Moneback+ for wife. HDFC was offering LTF card + 1500 voucher on completing 500 Rs. Transaction within 14 days of card issuance. Hope to receive the voucher in next 50 days.