• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

1st Credit Card

Which is 1st Credit Card One Should Apply if that Guy Don't have any Credit Card and Credit History/Cibil Score
It's hard to get the unsecured credit card if there is no credit history. However, if salaried or has good ITR then can try to apply for the credit card which you have relationship with. For example, if primary bank is SBI, then apply for SBI Card or if HDFC, check for pre-approved offers, etc.

Another way is to get credit card based on FD and use it for next 6-12 months before applying for the unsecured cards.

Which is 1st Credit Card One Should Apply if that Guy Don't have any Credit Card and Credit History/Cibil Score
A few will disagree with this but I would suggest generating a cbil by registering for something like amazon pay later you don’t have to use it every and once the score is generated try for midrange cards if you have itr or pay slip if you are not interested in waiting you can go for secured cards or basic card such as axis myzone etc

Open hdfc bank account. Start using it regularly. You ll receive cc offer within a month or 2.

I will suggest going for amazon icici. or Flipkart axis as they are easy to get. And if you are student then go for card like kotak 811 or one card

If you hold any bank account you should have got the pre approved offer from that bank. You may also opt tor FD Based cards. Talk with your RM.

In my opinion, apply for any bank's credit card and make sure it should be LTF since you wouldn't be closing that in future as it would represent your credit history. You would stop hitting spend based waiver criteria when you get more better and premium credit cards if not opted for unconditional LTF.

And like others suggested wait for pre-approved offer from your bank where you hold an account for better chances of approval.

Back