• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

2 Amex Charge Card Scenario

beast_boy

TF Premier
Anyone Holding 2 Amex Charge Cards?

Are both the card visible separately in Amex App or they are merged under one Account and shows only Highest charge variant account ?

I recently got Platinum Charge upgraded from Gold, it got replaced in my account along with balance and statement date.

I have heard you cannot hold more than one charge card.
I just read a post where somone mentioned that one can have 2 charge cards, 1st one by applying and 2nd One Via Upgrade path, Just waiting for response from them how the 2 Charge cards are managed by Amex from users perspective.

Anyone Holding 2 Amex Charge Cards?

Are both the card visible separately in Amex App or they are merged under one Account and shows only Highest charge variant account ?
Yes am holding gold and plat chg bothe are visible on Amex app and both are working. On cibil you will get different acc or contrl no but on amex app under one account all MR points are merged if ypu want to know which card you got more MR points then manuall you have to check statement and match dates.

I just read a post where somone mentioned that one can have 2 charge cards, 1st one by applying and 2nd One Via Upgrade path, Just waiting for response from them how the 2 Charge cards are managed by Amex from users perspective.
Although i had received for upgrade it was at first rejected then j applied through a referral fornplat chg and separate new application for gold chg

I have two ( gold and platinum ) and are managed individually , but single MR account.

Back