• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

2 Hard Enquiries in a month

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

me_sovon

TF Select
I have recently got an ICICI Credit card, on 15 July the application was submitted and a hard CIBIL enquiry was reported then.

Today totally out of curiosity I was checking IDFC credit cards offer for me, and they added a hard CIBIL enquiry. Although I didn't complete the application and cancelled it.

I know it's my fault, So I just want to know how much bad affect this my credit score?
I don't have any other enquiries in past 11 months.

Surely I keep that in mind & I will avoid this kind of mistakes.
So please confirm anyone.

Last edited:
Solution
Current Score is : 788
No hard enquiry in past 11 months
Age 3.5 year
Utilisation: never used more than 10% of my limit, in recent months didn't use a single rupee from the card I already have.
No harm will happen with 2 hard enquiry in a month it will recover very soon if it goes down.
I have recently got an ICICI Credit card, on 15 July the application was submitted and a hard CIBIL enquiry was reported then.

Today totally out of curiosity I was checking IDFC credit cards offer for me, and they added a hard CIBIL enquiry. Although I didn't complete the application and cancelled it.

I know it's my fault, So I just want to know how much bad affect this my credit score?
I don't have any other enquiries, only these 2 credit card Enquiries.

Surely I keep that in mind that in future I will avoid this kind of mistake.
Share your cibil score, credit age, utilization, and no of hard enquiry in the last 2 months

I don't have any other enquiries in past 11 months.

Surely I keep that in mind & I will avoid this kind of mistakes.
I had 3 hard enquiries in last 30 days and my CIBIL increased by 3 points, Enquiries affect to a small magnitude and impact is short lived.

For better understanding do read the post on CIBIL by @SSV sir : https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/cibil-score-a-practical-guide.29167/

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back