• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

3 cards ending with same ladst 4 digits

adityad

TF Buzz
Hello,
I have 3 Amex cards, all ending with same last 4 digit numbers. This causes issue while entering the cvv, as only last 3-4 digits of card is shown.
Can I ask for card replacement with reason of lost/stolen card?

Thanks and regards

Amex provides free of cost replacement. So you can ask it anytime. But unlike visa, master amex considers last 5 digit combination so unsure that you will get last 4 digit diffrent.

Example my replacement of card 82003 was with 62003. Its random

Or even sometime they send card with same number as it is(The whole number) just diffrent security code, cvv

Amex provides free of cost replacement. So you can ask it anytime. But unlike visa, master amex considers last 5 digit combination so unsure that you will get last 4 digit diffrent.

Example my replacement of card 82003 was with 62003. Its random

Or even sometime they send card with same number as it is(The whole number) just diffrent security code, cvv
Thanks for the reply Shubham,
I tried requesting a replacem ent for one of my card and it was instantly geenrated and looks like it is having different digits.

My ICICI CC (2 cards) has similar last 4 digits.
PAYTM always shows the wrong bill amount and i ended up paying the wrong CC.
Me too thinking of asking for a replacement CC

My ICICI CC (2 cards) has similar last 4 digits.
PAYTM always shows the wrong bill amount and i ended up paying the wrong CC.
Me too thinking of asking for a replacement CC
I too faced the same issue with AMEX and I had to request CC for refund.
You should go with replacement, do ICICI charge for it?

Till now I have not been in a situation where same bank cards have same last 4 digits for different variants. In future BBPS integration will be a problem if noit sorted out to choose the card to pay. With different bank, same last 4 digits not an issue.

Back