• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

30K monthly spends on fuel have atlas and regalia how to maximise rewards?

Hi, if it's okay to have another credit cards,go for sbi BPCL octane with annual fee of 1499 .that card gives back 25 reward points for ₹100 spent besides fuel surcharge waiver. {25 RP =₹6.25}. Annual fee waiver on ₹2 lakh spent.

The only option I can see based on the discussion above is to get Citi Indianoil credit card. 2.6% cashback with ease of redemption. Just check if the iocl pump in your area is covered under the list of authorised pumps by Citi. Please donot go for BPCl sbi credit card. Youl regret forever

I have Axis Atlas and Hdfc Regalia I have a monthly spend of 30k on fuel, and I have iocl and hp petrol pumps in my area. How can I maximise it please guide me.
Thanks. @Subhankar @ashwink @TechnoFino @bhavyegoel
Go for SBI BPCL octane, which provide maximum benefit. However your. Spend is way higher than their cashback capping which is 2500 points per month, means 625 rs... approx 7% cashback
I am using it from past 1 year (1500 annual charge, waive off on spend of 2 lac.. I think)
So if you can apply for 2 cards.. with your name or any other family member, you can maximize your savings.

Any other card won't give you more than 4-5% cashback.
I have made a small video on it. You can check it out.

I have similar question. I have infinia and maguns. Petrol expenses about 6K a month. Should i apply for Axis IOCL Rupay card. That way i get a Rupay card to link with UPI and some rewards too
Whats the rewards value for this Axis card. Or its rewards point be same as of magnus?

Back