• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

3rd card is declined for having 3 cards !

Tazact

TF Select
Hello folks .

I am reeling under very strange issue.

Currently holding SimplyClick & IRCTC SBI cards. Closed my TATA CROMA card one year back. Recently applied for BPCL Octane at SBI Kiosk offline .Immediate rejection notification flashed in agents mobile with reason of decline as "DR4 ALREADY 3 CARDS APPROVED " Took issue to SBI CC Email for getting rejection for 3 cards approved . Response received wich confirmed only 2 active cards (SimplyClick & IRCTC) but didnt say anything about rejection for having 3 cards except Internal Policy.

What could be the reason why SBI system rejecting 3rd card on basis of 3 cards approved if i am holding only 2 active cards only? How ro get rid of this issue to get 3rd card?

Attachments

• 20240914_113451.webp
    20240914_113451.webp
    147.2 KB · Views: 201
Sbi customer care only says Procuring a card is subject to Bank Internal Policy ! Seems they just copy paste response for every rejection reason
mail to pno desk and ask them clear reason for rejection and say that you will complain to RBI ombudsman if they doesn't provide a valid reason.

but let me tell you, nowadays SBICards rejecting many applications because of overleveraged issue. so check your total number of cards and total CL first.

mail to pno desk and ask them clear reason for rejection and say that you will complain to RBI ombudsman if they doesn't provide a valid reason.

but let me tell you, nowadays SBICards rejecting many applications because of overleveraged issue. so check your total number of cards and total CL first.
Yes Overleveraged issue was one reason for my Sbi cash back application 1 year ago & sbi communicated me abt that. But this time its different .

I can still see my closed sbi card in sbi app. Can i do something about it? Customer care said it can't be removed.
I also have same problem. But those dumb customer care do not understand our problem and said, that card is closed already and they don't see 3rd active card on my name....
I just thought maybe OP have something similar that might have caused his application rejection.

Ask them to issue you NOC for your closed card.
NDC*... There's no concept of a No Objection Certificate for card closure.

Having a No Due Certificate only certifies that you have no liability against the card. It won't be of any help on the technical front. I suppose it needs to be escalated to the back end team for removal if it's causing any problems.

Same issue with me, have simplyclick and titanium card.

Planning to get the BPCL card. But whenever I try to apply through the agent it getting declined immediately saying you have 3 cards. But I have only 2. My titanium card was earlier upgraded from a silver card, so not sure if SBI treats that as one card and the upgraded gold titanium as 2 nd card.

Tried escalating to CC, always get a response saying your account has only 2 active cards. Tried multiple channels for more than an year and let it go.

NDC*... There's no concept of a No Objection Certificate for card closure.

Having a No Due Certificate only certifies that you have no liability against the card. It won't be of any help on the technical front. I suppose it needs to be escalated to the back end team for removal if it's causing any problems.
whatever ! if they are issuing take it afterall procuring CC is soft loan .

I have NOC for my 2 closed cards but it still shows in SBICARD APP and I only have aurum now with 6.99lkh when I applied for 2nd card received overleverage rejection what could be done to get second card and to remove those 2 cards from my app?

I have closed 2 cards more than 2 years back, still the card is showing in my app and everytime I try to apply it is rejected citing overleveraged issue, can someone help if solved.

Back