• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

50% off up to 500 Rs using your HSBC Cashback Card in ZOMATO (12-14th July)

#MegaHSBC
I just noticed this in Zomato while I was ordering today, After such a long time I am seeing an offer of almost 500 rupees for a card on a single transaction.
In other words, you benefit from almost 50% of your annual card fee via a Single transaction, also on top of this you get 10% cashback in Statement as it's a Food Delivery.

Minimum Transaction - 250 or above
Maximum discount- 500 rs
Offer applicable - 12th to 14th July

HSBC offer on Zomato.webp

Could you please share the detailed T&C because I availed the offer late I have canceled the order so trying to cross check I will get the discount if I want to avail again the same offer

They are currently offering a rare 50% discount for Zomato Dine In, which I took advantage of today along with an additional Zomato Gold offer. Screenshot 2024-07-14 at 5.04.17 PM.jpeg.webp

Last edited:
Could you please share the detailed T&C because I availed the offer late I have canceled the order so trying to cross check I will get the discount if I want to avail again the same offer
Anyways today the offer is Void. however we do not have a link for Other T&C.

I got offer for 50% off upto 5000, for a zomato dining offer....used the offer to get flat 50% off on a bill of 6100 with 4 of my friends :P

Back