• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

811 Super Savings Account Benefits

@pikachu091003 Reason of denial when requested for the first time?

I don't think you hold multiple accounts.

I think, you weren't getting automatic offer or L1 customer care team weren't able to proceed to send SMS links.

Reason of denial when requested for the first time?
As usual they had nothing to say when asked about reason.
I don't think you hold multiple accounts.
Yes, I have only 811 full kyc account with them and a credit card.
I think, you weren't getting automatic offer or L1 customer care team weren't able to proceed to send SMS links.
Not sure about automatic offer but tried to convert by calling cc and whatsapp chat. Both had same words to say that you aren't eligible.

Yes.

They approached me.

Actually they are insisting me to take their pre approved personal loan of 100k since a long time but i am not taking it. Today also I got a call from their loan dept. for the same.
I just took advantage and told them to get me 811 super if they want me to take the loan. She kept the call on hold for around 5 mins and transferred it to retail dept. They sent sms after confirming identity and some basic details.
So now it's confirmed that there is nothing to do with eligibility to get this account. They can easily convert it from their end if they want.
Is it worth for you to pay thousands as interest just to get rs. 500/momth? 😅

Finally got the offer and shared my consent today.
I have funded the account with 5k directly through UPI. Is it ok? Or I need to do funding through the link they sent?
Generally when people get the offer in some app, which app is it - the dedicated 811 app or the main Kotak Bank app? For you, they offered 811 Super only via phone first, and then they will send some link via some SMS or email? I am curious to see screenshots of how the offer looks like. 😊

Last edited:
Back