• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

811 Super Savings Account Benefits

How long does it take for acount to convert and welcome kit to be dispatched?
For Welcome Kit depends on pincodes. But max 7working days for welcome kit delivery

For Account convert if you are eligible. it will convert in less than a minute. after your fund 300 got deducted for Debit card one time fee

I just checked to upgrade. I thought I'll not be eligible but I successfully funded 5k and it's showing active. Will this really give 5% cashback on credit card bill payments(utility mcc)?

300 charge is one time or every year, they'll deduct it?

I just checked to upgrade. I thought I'll not be eligible but I successfully funded 5k and it's showing active. Will this really give 5% cashback on credit card bill payments(utility mcc)?

300 charge is one time or every year, they'll deduct it?
What I have read is they will take consent from customers before deducting charges for the following year.

for in app upgrade it's instant , same happened for my brother's. may be the will ask consent if done via customer care.
Yes, they do send a consent message to your phone, if you ask for upgrade via customer care.

Are you referring to the consent for next year?
No, he meant that if we upgrade with the help of customer care, they'll send a consent message to your phone. Btw, as per their TnC, they will ask in the next year.

You mean upgrade to super savings is possible via customer care if not eligible via app?
No, that's not possible. There are two ways to upgrade to Super 811:

1. First, you can upgrade directly through the app.
2. Second, if you're facing technical issues while upgrading from the app, you can call customer care. They will check the issue from their end and send you a consent SMS.

The consent SMS looks like this:
Dear 811 customer, kindly share your consent to upgrade to 811 Super on this link: (link) -Kotak

2. Second, if you're facing technical issues while upgrading from the app, you can call customer care. They will check the issue from their end and send you a consent SMS.

The consent SMS looks like this:
Dear 811 customer, kindly share your consent to upgrade to 811 Super on this link: (link) -Kotak
is this working! last time i called them, they said they can't do anything from their end, it's all automated

I meant exactly like that.
I commented vision didn't mean 🙄what you're thinking or asking 👇:
You mean upgrade to super savings is possible via customer care if not eligible via app?
for in app upgrade it's instant , same happened for my brother's. may be they will ask consent if done via customer care.

Ab ayesa na ho ki vision bolde ki MrWick jo soch raha hai ya puch raha hai wahi mein kehna chahata tha 🤣

I commented vision didn't mean 🙄what you're thinking or asking 👇:

Ab ayesa na ho ki vision bolde ki MrWick jo soch raha hai ya puch raha hai wahi mein kehna chahata tha 🤣
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Back