• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A Brand-New IPhone Awaits You! with your ICICI Bank Mastercard Debit Card

a-brand-new-iphone-awaits-you.jpeg
Your ICICI Bank Mastercard World Debit Card just got more rewarding!

Carry out transactions worth Rs 25,000 or more during the offer period and stand a chance to win an Amazon voucher equivalent to the worth of an iPhone 15 and more such assured Amazon vouchers.

Top 3 highest spenders get a voucher equivalent to the worth of an iPhone 15

Assured Amazon voucher worth Rs 500

The offer is valid from 15th March, 2024 to 15th April, 2024

Only the customers who have received ICICI Bank offer communication through (e-mail/SMS/notification) will be eligible to participate in the offer

The vouchers will be sent within 90 days after the campaign period, based on eligibility

Only POS/ECOM transactions carried out with ICICI Bank Mastercard World Debit Card will be considered valid.

The offer is not valid on ATM cash withdrawals.

T&Cs.

techt

TF Legend
When you can't be the apple of someone's eye, offer an apple phone.
Parks And Recreation Apple GIF

Last edited:

sidp

TF Ace
NO!

This offer only applies if you receive the notification from your bank.
I meant this is only for top 3 spenders. Out of those who have got the mail, if someone has own pos machine, they will be able to get it. Who else will do that much transaction in dc.

techt

TF Legend
I meant this is only for highest spenders. Out of those who have got the mail, if someone has own pos machine, they will be able to get it. Who else will do that much transaction in dc.
Arindam bhaja govindam.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
T
a-brand-new-iphone-awaits-you.jpeg
Your ICICI Bank Mastercard World Debit Card just got more rewarding!

Carry out transactions worth Rs 25,000 or more during the offer period and stand a chance to win an Amazon voucher equivalent to the worth of an iPhone 15 and more such assured Amazon vouchers.

Top 3 highest spenders get a voucher equivalent to the worth of an iPhone 15

Assured Amazon voucher worth Rs 500

The offer is valid from 15th March, 2024 to 15th April, 2024

Only the customers who have received ICICI Bank offer communication through (e-mail/SMS/notification) will be eligible to participate in the offer

The vouchers will be sent within 90 days after the campaign period, based on eligibility

Only POS/ECOM transactions carried out with ICICI Bank Mastercard World Debit Card will be considered valid.

The offer is not valid on ATM cash withdrawals.

T&Cs.

This is biggest JUmla after :-
Mudi ji -15 l in bank account
Raga baba - aloo se soona

sidp

TF Ace
As per my sources banks analysts the transactions made on merchants same merchants transactions will disqualified for offer.
Yes they do. Its written in fair use policy.
Axis even mentions that using more than cl in one statement cycle can lead to card cancellation.

Still a merchant can easily break up the spend across Multiple vendors and get away with it.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yes they do. Its written in fair use policy.
Axis even mentions that using more than cl in one statement cycle can lead to card cancellation.
If done repeatedly for sustained month not
Once or twice in blue moon

sidp

TF Ace
If done repeatedly for sustained month not
Once or twice in blue moon
Yes. I myself have done it. As long as it's genuine transactions no problem. Rather helps with le.

I have no wallet or rent transactions. Fasttag is very low, don't use cc for tax. So I have no worries.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Yes. I myself have done it. As long as it's genuine transactions no problem. Rather helps with le.

I have no wallet or rent transactions. Fasttag is very low, don't use cc for tax. So I have no worries.
I have done on axis upi to merchant 🌚 due to FY I did more 🤗..
Hope it helps
Archived the 3.5 l iocl milestone meanwhile 🙂