• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

A personal loan of 100 Rs. !!

Ash8

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
One of my relatives with a credit history of 6+ years never checked CIBIL score before. When it was checked recently, there was, in the report, a personal loan from IDFC bank of super mega amount of 100 Rs. Yes, you read it right, one hundred rupees!! Never did my relative had any relationship with IDFC bank ever. The report shows the loan was taken in Nov 21 and is closed around this year Feb with all payments done timely.

Should CIBIL report be corrected for this loan?Given that no other loan was ever taken and with a current cibil score of 795, this secured loan could be contributing to a good mix of secured and unsecured loan, right?

Anybody else ever faced something similar?

One of my relatives with a credit history of 6+ years never checked CIBIL score before. When it was checked recently, there was, in the report, a personal loan from IDFC bank of super mega amount of 100 Rs. Yes, you read it right, one hundred rupees!! Never did my relative had any relationship with IDFC bank ever. The report shows the loan was taken in Nov 21 and is closed around this year Feb with all payments done timely.

Should CIBIL report be corrected for this loan?Given that no other loan was ever taken and with a current cibil score of 795, this secured loan could be contributing to a good mix of secured and unsecured loan, right?

Anybody else ever faced something similar?

Might be one of those Buy Now Pay Later collaborations.

Back