• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Aadhaar escalation matrix?

Tosh

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have updated my address 40+ days ago via aadhaar centre and it's still stuck in validation stage I am tired of their useless customer service on 1947 and automated replies on help@uidai.com.

Is there any escalation matrix in place for such queries. I know it's not the right forum to ask but people here know a lot about this stuff so looking for some advice here. Thanks!

I updated my address twice (had to second time because of local language address mistake) in the last 30 days. Mine got changed within 5 days each time.

I have updated my address 40+ days ago via aadhaar centre and it's still stuck in validation stage I am tired of their useless customer service on 1947 and automated replies on help@uidai.com.

Is there any escalation matrix in place for such queries. I know it's not the right forum to ask but people here know a lot about this stuff so looking for some advice here. Thanks!
You should have updated it online.
Mine was updated with 2 days.

You should approach the adhar centre and ask those guys

Not sure if they have an escalation matrix. Been trying for 1 month to rectify a server error I was facing while requesting a new PVC card. Finally it was fixed Yesterday. Their Twitter handle is also not responsive

Back