• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Aadhaar Still shows UPDATE AADHAAR warning

rounakr94

TF Buzz
Can anyone please tell me why it's showing in My Aadhaar portal to update documents of poi and poa again. I submitted it on 14th march and it was successfully verified via my passport as the proof.
FB_IMG_1712325385864.jpg

My Aadhaar is 10 years old so it needed document update as per new GoI norms, just in case anyone wants to know why I am updating. Aadhaar helpline and twitter was of no use. M aadhaar app also says to update poi and poa in Aadhaar validity check.

Tejo

TF Legend
Can anyone please tell me why it's showing in My Aadhaar portal to update documents of poi and poa again. I submitted it on 14th march and it was successfully verified via my passport as the proof.
FB_IMG_1712325385864.jpg

My Aadhaar is 10 years old so it needed document update as per new GoI norms, just in case anyone wants to know why I am updating. Aadhaar helpline and twitter was of no use. M aadhaar app also says to update poi and poa in Aadhaar validity check.
Don't worry, if it's mandatory they will publicly guide all the people to update.

rounakr94

TF Buzz
Don't worry, if it's mandatory they will publicly guide all the people to update.
It's actually not mandatory but at the same time they send misleading messages that "Your Aadhaar card ending with xxxx needs document update. Visit myaadhaar.com to update at the earliest".
Anyways will contact them again tomorrow to get an update.

mohan007

TF Neo
It's actually not mandatory but at the same time they send misleading messages that "Your Aadhaar card ending with xxxx needs document update. Visit myaadhaar.com to update at the earliest".
Anyways will contact them again tomorrow to get an update.
Hi there,
I am facing same problem. You got any update from them?