• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Aadhar Adress Update Rejected

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.

Ariyan

TF Buzz
I tried To update my Aadhar address through Credit Card Statement but my request got rejected in last process.
For now i only have credit card statement for current address.

My credit card is 2month old so does it need to be 6month old or i gotta other problem.

I downloaded my Wow card statement through IDFC Bank app and Uploaded in Aadhar.

Please Help me anyone

I tried To update my Aadhar address through Credit Card Statement but my request got rejected in last process.

My credit card is 2month old so does it need to be 6month old or i gotta other problem.

I downloaded my Wow card statement through IDFC Bank app and Uploaded in Aadhar.

Please Help me anyone
it needs to be stamped & attested by bank official. only then it gets accepted. any card statement within last 3 months is acceptable. age of cc doesn't matter.

do mark my post as answer/solution if it helped you

it needs to be stamped & attested by bank official. only then it gets accepted. any card statement within last 3 months is acceptable. age of cc doesn't matter.

So bank digitally signed statement, won't work?

Please Help me anyone
Try self signing the statement and upload.. Worked for me.... However requirement is to get it signed and stamped from bank.

Please Help me anyone
Detailed list of documents -

Bank statement/Card statement need to be signed and stamped by the Bank

Not necessarily. I have updated my Aadhar address using Credit Card statement pdf file recently without stamp and attestation.

I guess it depends on luck. They may reject or accept depending on the mood of the official.

Status
The first post in this thread is a WikiPost, and can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Back