• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor STEP bookings with FORA advisor

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all. Happy to share that I am a FORA Travel advisor and Accor STEP partner. Do let me know if you need help with planning a trip and booking hotels.

FORA and Accor STEP Exclusive Benefits Include:
Get a free night on every 2/3/4 nights stay.
Room upgrade (to the next room type category at the time of booking or at check-in)
Daily complimentary breakfast for 2 guests per day
Credit to be spent during the stay (50 or 100 USD or USD equivalent - conversion rate is determined by the hotel)
Early check-in & late check-out on availability
A VIP Welcome

Note: you cannot burn the Accor points on STEP booking. but ill confirm with the hotel after booking if its allowed at perticular property.

Apart from Accor hotels, IHG, Hyatt, Hilton, and many more brands are also available to book.

Feel free to contact me for your trip planning and hotel booking. Cheers.

MohdAffan

TF Neo
Hi all. Happy to share that I am a FORA Travel advisor and Accor STEP partner. Do let me know if you need help with planning a trip and booking hotels.

Room upgrade (to the next room type category at the time of booking or at check-in)
Credit to be spent during the stay (50 or 100 USD or USD equivalent - conversion rate is determined by the hotel)
A VIP Welcome

Note: you cannot burn the Accor points on STEP booking. but ill confirm with the hotel after booking if its allowed at perticular property.

Apart from Accor hotels, IHG, Hyatt, Hilton, and many more brands are also available to book.

I am planing to my trip to Mecca on 16 may to 24 may we are 4 adults can you do the booking on step program and what are the benefits I can get?

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

A VIP Welcome

Please tell any benefits for Bali? But i want to use /burn points

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So from what i understand, ACCOR STEP program gives you benefits similar to loyalty status (Free night ,Breakfast, Room Upgrade ,Hotel Credit ,etc) without actually having any loyalty status ,but you've to book through a FORA Advisor

right ?

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So from what i understand, ACCOR STEP program gives you benefits similar to loyalty status (Free night ,Breakfast, Room Upgrade ,Hotel Credit ,etc) without actually having any loyalty status ,but you've to book through a FORA Advisor

right ?
Correct. And sometimes you get a free night on every 2/3/4 night stay so it brings down the price.

And apart from Accor STEP, it has other loyalty programs as well like hyatt prive, hilton, taj etc etc.

DPant

TF Buzz

A VIP Welcome

Hi, want to book in Seoul, Jeju and Gyeongju. How do we connect ?