• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Activating BOB World Net Banking Generating Mobile Banking PIN without DC

Anindya98

TF Legend
I opened the BOB Super Savings Account (SB 117) online on 2nd September 2024. I received the CIF and Account Number via SMS and the welcome letter by email on the same day within 3 to 4 hours. After that, I needed to log in to my BOB World App to Order my Sapphire DC.

Timeline: Account Open (02/09/24) - Net and Mobile Banking Login (02/09/24) - Rupay Platinum DC(03/09/24) - Ordered Sapphire DC (04/09/24) - Welcome Kit Delivered with Rupay Platinum DC (10/09/24)

Let me share the process of how to log in to Net Banking and Activate BOB World Mobile Banking:

1725976376568.webp
1725976684138.webp

Net Banking Put the CIF ID in place of the User ID
Then Select Set Password/Forgot Password
1725976953590.webp

1725979388657.webp
Add 91 before your mobile number.
Then Set all the Security Questions and Passwords. Login and generate the Mobile Banking Pin.
1725978647310.webp

Now login Bob World app using your mobile number and then use the login key.

The same process will work for all Variant BOB Accounts.
Thanks @Anupama_Jha

Last edited:
thanks buddy, successfully registered with internet banking and mobile banking, but after login it is no where mentioned that it's a super savings account.

I tried my CIF Id, its saying UserId doesnot exists. I tried "Forgot User Id", after entering all details, its throwing "
APPLICATION SECURITY ERROR !!!".. Pathetic

"

I tried my CIF Id, its saying UserId doesnot exists. I tried "Forgot User Id", after entering all details, its throwing "
APPLICATION SECURITY ERROR !!!".. Pathetic

"
same happened with me, your user id need to be registered for netbanking, wait for some time, you will get sms of netbanking registration then you can try

same happened with me, your user id need to be registered for netbanking, wait for some time, you will get sms of netbanking registration then you can try
My bank account opened 1 year back.Probably, it may not registered to Netbanking.But i am able to access BOB World App. Not sure what was the issue.

Back