• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Adani Lounge Mumbai Domestic Airport Review

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
IMG_0297.jpg

Overview
With the growing number of credit cards and one of the most common perks being the Airport Lounge access, Airport Lounges are being top of the demand list for frequent flyers to get some rest or grab some snacks for their connecting outbound flights.

IMG_0298.jpg

As the number of credit card holders are vastly increasing over the past 2 years, it's becoming a challenging scenario to manage all the guests to accommodate in the lounges. Delhi and Mumbai are India's two busiest airports, and a lot of flyers use the lounges. Except for the AMEX Lounge, there hadn't been a good place for the flyers until Adani Lounge came to the rescue.

Food and Beverage:

Adani Lounge is spread across a gigantic area for the general flyers and also the Business Class flyers which is in a different section. Adani Lounge offers a lot a good amount of buffet spread as well as a la carte for the Business Class flyers.

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

Ambiance:

It has an elegant ambiance and even when crowded, it doesn't feel the same way due to its massive spread. The seats are well cushioned which gives you good comfort.

IMG_0291.jpg

Adani Lounge doesn't only serve a good amount of buffet spread but also serves with a panoramic view of the beautiful flying machines which is a treat for the AvGeeks' eyes.

IMG_0293.jpg

How to Get Access:

Access to the Adani Lounge is not restricted to the Premium Cards/ Priority Pass. It accepts all cards be it your AMEX or Diners or be it your regular Visa or MasterCard or your fancy Priority Pass. But for the Business Class Section, you need to have the Business Class ticket with you, which will allow you to have access.

Special Perks:

Adani Lunge does have its own Spa, of course, this is chargeable but it's undoubtedly better than the average spas of the Airport. So if you want to rejuvenate before taking your flight, count it as an option.

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

Check-in Experience:

I used my Pioneer Heritage Metal to check in over here. It definitely has a long queue, so patience is required. Though there were 3 people who were helping to get access, which took about solid 10 mins to get into it.

Have you visited the Adani Lounge in Mumbai? If yes, do let us know how was your experience​

Attachments

• IMG_0296.jpg
    IMG_0296.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0301.jpg
    IMG_0301.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0302.jpg
    IMG_0302.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
IMG_0297.jpg

Overview
With the growing number of credit cards and one of the most common perks being the Airport Lounge access, Airport Lounges are being top of the demand list for frequent flyers to get some rest or grab some snacks for their connecting outbound flights.

IMG_0298.jpg

As the number of credit card holders are vastly increasing over the past 2 years, it's becoming a challenging scenario to manage all the guests to accommodate in the lounges. Delhi and Mumbai are India's two busiest airports, and a lot of flyers use the lounges. Except for the AMEX Lounge, there hadn't been a good place for the flyers until Adani Lounge came to the rescue.

Food and Beverage:

Adani Lounge is spread across a gigantic area for the general flyers and also the Business Class flyers which is in a different section. Adani Lounge offers a lot a good amount of buffet spread as well as a la carte for the Business Class flyers.

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

Ambiance:

It has an elegant ambiance and even when crowded, it doesn't feel the same way due to its massive spread. The seats are well cushioned which gives you good comfort.

IMG_0291.jpg

Adani Lounge doesn't only serve a good amount of buffet spread but also serves with a panoramic view of the beautiful flying machines which is a treat for the AvGeeks' eyes.

IMG_0293.jpg

How to Get Access:

Access to the Adani Lounge is not restricted to the Premium Cards/ Priority Pass. It accepts all cards be it your AMEX or Diners or be it your regular Visa or MasterCard or your fancy Priority Pass. But for the Business Class Section, you need to have the Business Class ticket with you, which will allow you to have access.

Special Perks:

Adani Lunge does have its own Spa, of course, this is chargeable but it's undoubtedly better than the average spas of the Airport. So if you want to rejuvenate before taking your flight, count it as an option.

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

Check-in Experience:

I used my Pioneer Heritage Metal to check in over here. It definitely has a long queue, so patience is required. Though there were 3 people who were helping to get access, which took about solid 10 mins to get into it.

Have you visited the Adani Lounge in Mumbai? If yes, do let us know how was your experience​
Great Review!

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
what? They refused me access on Sunday citing only business class passengers are allowed and no cards (priority, dreamfolks, CC) are accepted. Mine was international travel though.

HOME_CARDER

TF Select
what? They refused me access on Sunday citing only business class passengers are allowed and no cards (priority, dreamfolks, CC) are accepted. Mine was international travel though.
Hilarious, they literally accept every other credit/debit card and is usually overcrowded.

neogen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Now they have made a separate entry for the Business Class section and that's a great relief from the maddening crowd

rohitnsync

TF Select
Mine is a first world problem - I am planning to visit the lounge this Sunday. I hope they accept the wireless tapping of cards in addition to a physical swipe?

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
IMG_0297.jpg

Overview

IMG_0298.jpg

Food and Beverage:

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

Ambiance:

IMG_0291.jpg

IMG_0293.jpg

How to Get Access:

Special Perks:

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0294.jpg

Check-in Experience:

Great Review Dada..

vikasr94

TF Select
VIP Lounge
The following cards worked for me at domestic terminal T2.

1. HDFC Platinum Debit Card
2. HDFC Millenia Credit Card
3. ICICI Platinum Debit Card
4. ICICI Saphiro Credit Card
5. HDFC Regalia Credit Card
6. Magnus

But it looked like, access worked for all Visa Cards, if you have a bunch then just carry it along.

balpreet.singh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
The queue at Adani Lounge Mumbai T2 is geting longer and longer. They have set up kiosk in 2-3 places for you to get lounge access before you reach there, that may help in crowd management. However finding a place to sit is another issue.
That said, its among the best lounges I have visited ( including few international ones)

karth!89

TF Buzz
There was a huge queue on a Thursday afternoon at the Adani Lounge in T2 Mumbai. I just used my Priority Pass at the Loyalty Lounge.