• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Add on card offer (sbi Card)

SAS

TF Buzz
hey all i just have a doubt ki lets say i have a SBI cashback card with limit 10k now i used all the 10k before credit card bill date and then paid it before the due date and again used that 10k which means i have total used 20k within a single billing cycle to can i get cashback on that entire 20k or only on 10k ?

BeingIncog

TF Ace
hey all i just have a doubt ki lets say i have a SBI cashback card with limit 10k now i used all the 10k before credit card bill date and then paid it before the due date and again used that 10k which means i have total used 20k within a single billing cycle to can i get cashback on that entire 20k or only on 10k ?
Every qualifying transaction.

RajS

TF Select
You will get cashback for all your spending for right categories.

pinki

TF Ace
hi any axis experts here ? please help me with my query .... i have recently opened axis burgundy account .... which will have pre appproved credit card offer of select credit card ..... so if i dont like that card (any how its waste card) can i just tell them to change it to axis vistara signature ? can i do like that ? by the way i already have pre approved for 12 credit card variants from axis (even before opening of burgundy account) .... i have elidgibility for all other cards except that vistara .... please someone clarify me
Post ur query here::

All the transactions you do before statement generation date will come in one statement and all the transactions done on statement date or after statement date will fall in next statement. Due date matters only for bill payment.