• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Address in cibil account.

don123

TF Buzz
I have 3 credit card but I applied the kotak cc with different address as service is not available in my pin code, will kotak update my address in cibil also , if I later change in bank recored also? I.e same address of other credit card? 🤔🤔🤔

Tejo

TF Legend
I have 3 credit card but I applied the kotak cc with different address as service is not available in my pin code, will kotak update my address in cibil also , if I later change in bank recored also? I.e same address of other credit card? 🤔🤔🤔
The address given on appliation form and updated address will be updated in cibil experian simantaneously

Last edited:

don123

TF Buzz
The address given on appliation form and updated address will be updated if we update the address in credit card after some month?will the bank also update thay in cibil ? Instead of delivered address?
if we update the address in credit card after some month?will the bank also update that in cibil ? Instead of delivered address?

Tejo

TF Legend
if we update the address in credit card after some month?will the bank also update that in cibil ? Instead of delivered address?
I forgot to say, mostly kotak never prefers to report/update address in cibil. might change case to case. In case kotak updates the address, it will not be modified. But can only report the address again.

but will definitely reports both the addresses in Experian with date wrt updation on bank records. So even you update after a month no use, to prevent you should update the address before the card is being processed.

unlike other bureaus in cibil mostly phisically verified or kyc documented address will be updated.

don123

TF Buzz
I forgot to say, mostly kotak never prefers to report/update address in cibil. might change case to case. In case kotak updates the address, it will not be modified. But can only report the address again.

but will definitely reports both the addresses in Experian with date wrt updation on bank records. So even you update after a month no use, to prevent you should update the address before the card is being processed.

unlike other bureaus in cibil mostly phisically verified or kyc documented address will be updated.
Today I had received the call for kotak for pre approved credit card, and I applied with different area(where the service is available).
But now after talking with you. I am thinking not to activate or use kotak bank credit card.

If I don't use the card(from 1st day of issue) then also bank will report my new address? 🤔

Or pls tell what should I do now? I don't want that area(address)to reflect in cibil( from where I applied kotak cc) because that address is temporary like 5 to 6 month then I don't lived in that address again. Pls tell to do now? Today I applied kotak cc. 😫

don123

TF Buzz

Bro pls tell what to do?

Tejo

TF Legend
Bro pls tell what to do?
In cibil while application is being processed then address can also be reported.

As I said kotak might not report the address, just after approval change the address in bank records.

Why are worrying that much? It doesn't harm anything?

I too have Delhi address in my cibil due to worst NBFC whereas Im from AP. Now I'm eligible for all cards and loans, no one are rejecting my applications because of old addresses.

don123

TF Buzz
In cibil while application is being processed then address can also be reported.

As I said kotak might not report the address, just after approval change the address in bank records.

Why are worrying that much? It doesn't harm anything?

I too have Delhi address in my cibil due to worst NBFC whereas Im from AP. Now I'm eligible for all cards and loans, no one are rejecting my applications because of old addresses.
Ok, But kotak has one rule that ones the address is updated then next time updation will be done only after 6 month period. 😕