• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Advice for self employed ( servant)

unusedbrain1

TF Premier
By grace of me he somehow got Flipkart axis cc(15k) limit .
He works & get Salary in cash from us .
If he pays his ITR around 5lakh .
Where can he apply to get cc ? And if he /anyone files ITR . As self employed .does it Shows on Pan card/ Cibil report . (Employment detail section) .
Or Thats only sent by bank in case of any loan applied showing that income

Sorry. But what do you mean by “By the grace of me”? How did you have anything to do with someone getting a cc?
And do you think you did the right thing by assisting your help in getting a CC? I hope the person(your help) is going to be responsible with credit, otherwise it’s going to be very costly for him.

Where can he apply to get cc ? And if he /anyone files ITR . As self employed .does it Shows on Pan card/ Cibil report . (Employment detail section) .
Does your post justify your username?
or are we reading it wrong.

To itna cool kyu ban raha hai bhai ki mere reference se apply kroge to hi bataunga.
aise-hi-sexy-lag-raha-tha-Gangs-Of-Wasseypur-Memes.jpg

Sorry. But what do you mean by “By the grace of me”? How did you have anything to do with someone getting a cc?
And do you think you did the right thing by assisting your help in getting a CC? I hope the person(your help) is going to be responsible with credit, otherwise it’s going to be very costly for him.
Because i did shopping from his account . Yes he isn't that much educated . He is money collector for our transport business. So good with money .

income under 5 lakhs you would just filing this ITR.. and you won't have anything to the income tax.

he can another cc only if you apply after 1 year or so.. and do use this cc.. keep it under 30% and as self employed file filing ITR it will shown in Acknowledgement Number from that Pancard will also match and for Self Employement you need GST then only Bank will give Higher Limit and then Current account should have Money Coming in and Balance Sheet and stuff.. in short don't go into much into this for using this cc for your personal or business needs and keep this interaction with this flipkart cc as 1st and only transaction you have done. and let him build this cc portfolio if needed.

Yes that part is understood , but Which bank would be easy to get .. i mean self employed mostly get rejected .
self employed got nothing to do with rejection. if you are really self employed and then you must have GST and then build then business or service and no most bank won't say no.. expect SCB to issue you with CC until your ITR is 36 lakhs or above then even SCB will issue you with CC. 🤣

Back