• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Advice on addition or replacement of a card

EnthuCC

TF Premier
Hi,

Please check the list of my all cards.

1702690313639.png

Important points to mention:
  • IDFC First Select is the most used card but its rewards are poor. I'm looking to upgrade it to Wealth CC.
  • I have two ICICI cards because on online shopping I don't get 10% discount on ICICI APay Card.
  • The benefits vs. annual fee of BF RBL Platinum Plus SuperCard are not adequate.
The benefits I'm looking for:
  • Cashback on mobile recharge, utility bills,insurance payment and online food, electronics, and grocery shopping.
  • Very low or 0% Forex because I have to invest money for online ads where the funds are deposited in USD only + Rewards on Forex transactions.
  • Cashback on UPI transactions (Not very important)
Things I've considered so far:
  • Flipkart Axis is not enhancing my limit. I was thinking of deactivating this card and get HDFC Millennia or Tana Neu Infinity to get 5% instead.
  • Contact ICICI to provide me a better card as I don't need a fuel card. I'm looking for better rewards.
  • Contact IDFC to upgrade my card to Wealth CC.
  • I was offered pre-approved BF RBL World Plus SuperCard but I didn't wanna pay Rs. 4999+GST fee. I shall ask them to make it LTF or get RBL World Safari to get 0% Forex benefit.
My CIBIL: 795
ITR : 5.2L/year

Please suggest me your recommendations.
Thanks

Hi,

View attachment 37591

• IDFC First Select is the most used card but its rewards are poor. I'm looking to upgrade it to Wealth CC.
  • I have two ICICI cards because on online shopping I don't get 10% discount on ICICI APay Card.
  • The benefits vs. annual fee of BF RBL Platinum Plus SuperCard are not adequate.
  • Cashback on mobile recharge, utility bills,insurance payment and online food, electronics, and grocery shopping.
  • Very low or 0% Forex because I have to invest money for online ads where the funds are deposited in USD only + Rewards on Forex transactions.
  • Flipkart Axis is not enhancing my limit. I was thinking of deactivating this card and get HDFC Millennia or Tana Neu Infinity to get 5% instead.
  • Contact ICICI to provide me a better card as I don't need a fuel card. I'm looking for better rewards.
  • I was offered pre-approved BF RBL World Plus SuperCard but I didn't wanna pay Rs. 4999+GST fee. I shall ask them to make it LTF or get RBL World Safari to get 0% Forex benefit.

Thanks
Hi,

Firstly, I suggest you to Open a HDFC Bank A/c if you don't have any and using your RBL / IDFC First Statement apply for HDFC Millenia / Regalia Gold Credit Card. Then after few months I suggest to apply for Tata Neu Infinity CC as you won't be approved any Core Card by Bank if you hold any Supplementary Card.

Secondly, apply two cards of SBI (Regular + CashBack CC) but firstly go for a Regular card and a premium one if possible you'll definately get more limit that a basic card.

Thirdly, apply for an AMEX cards atleast the MRCC & Gold Charge.

Last edited:
Forex 3.49% + 18% GST :oops:

This seems good. But in this forum people have shown disappointment on Federal Bank.
Also international transactions don't get reward on this card.

Which other options do I have?
Au xcite ultra will be good for utility and it offer 3% back as reward points on international txns

Hi,

View attachment 37591

Thanks
AXIS Airtel, ACE
SBI CB

to start with

Back