• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Advise: Heavy electronic expenses coming up

I am redoing a house where I need to buy multiple items like Washing machine, dryer, TV's, fridge etc. All are available on amazon, flipkart, croma etc
Total estimated expenditure would be around 7-8 lakhs.
What would be the best way to plan this expenditure? I have Infinia (25 lakhs limit), Magnus (4 lakhs limit) and Vistara Infinite (4 lakhs limit). I can rotate the limit if required.

I am redoing a house where I need to buy multiple items like Washing machine, dryer, TV's, fridge etc. All are available on amazon, flipkart, croma etc
What would be the best way to plan this expenditure? I have Infinia (25 lakhs limit), Magnus (4 lakhs limit) and Vistara Infinite (4 lakhs limit). I can rotate the limit if required.
Since u mentioned rotate I assume ur ITR will be more than 25l to do this I mean pay purchases by infinia wherever possible use smart buy
Now pay those bills by BharTnxt by Magnus card next month and so on
Ensure 8x how many times u rotate should be your ITR

best way in my view is to buy everything from croma.. they will match amazon price generally… buy croma vouchers from axis gyftr and hdfc smartbuy gyft using your limits to get 5x points.. no limit on no of vouchers which can be used in croma offline.. chk & confirm with the store before buying the vouchers..

Can we use croma vouchers on Tata neu app as well?
Also 1L is gyftr limit for croma vouchers right?
i think you can use croma vouchers on app, just confirm it as i haven’t tried it.. i use bigbasket vouchers by adding to bb wallet and using that to pay on tata neu app.. i don’t think there is any croma limit on gyftr.. there is limit for tata cliq..
but issue with using on app or website is that there is limit on number of vouchers which can be used.. offline has no such limit.. so better to buy offline as u can see the product as well and they match amazon price also.. i know u asking as on tata neu u get extra 5% neu coins but can’t get everything..

It also depends on how you plan to use those points. If you are a frequent domestic traveler, then Infinia will offer better value with its Smartbuy points. If not, then magnus. Of course cover milestone first for magnus, but after that you might want to think how do you plan to spend these points.

i know u asking as on tata neu u get extra 5% neu coins but can’t get everything..
There is one spend based very good offer going on Tata neu. Thats why asked 😅
i don’t think there is any croma limit on gyftr..
I checked. When I try to add more than 1L voucher it is giving me error on HDFC gyftr.
What would be the best way to plan this expenditure?
If you can split the expense in 2-3 months, you can buy gyftr couchers of Amazon Shopping/ Flipkart/ Croma etc to max limit per month and split the expenses.
After 1L Magnus milestone is done, you can chose between infinia or Vistara whichever gives you better rewards.
And in the end if all voucher limits are exhausted, just get them normally

flipkart discount days starting from 4th may. you may also want to select the card that gives flat discount on those days.

Back