• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

After Axis credit Now Debit cards also Finished..

tushu5121

TF Premier
After all the Devaluation of axis cc now Axis started Devaluation of Their Debit cards also
Received Mail and message on My Prestige Debit card.

See the attachment Bellow.

AXis bank is Going Crazy..

Attachments

• prestige-updates-tnc.pdf
    435.6 KB · Views: 43

scn

TF Premier
Priority ka btao koi, they are moving my citibank account to some Priority banking program as I got a sms for new Axis bank Priority cheque book will be delivered soon as we are in migration

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Priority ka btao koi, they are moving my citibank account to some Priority banking program as I got a sms for new Axis bank Priority cheque book will be delivered soon as we are in migration
priority is bakwaas.. below burgundy which is maha bakwaas.. basic banking mein koi problem nahi hogi.. bade ummed mat rakhna...RM assign hoga jo pareshaan karega ki yeh le lo woh le lo..

tushu5121

TF Premier
He pays bill of cc large amount every month
No but sometimes i used to pay Dining bills and shopping Bills by Debit cards so i felt like i had spent something.
Credit card give these feelings.
Cc gives pain while billing so DC is always better choise to pay bills.
And i used to bills of CC also but Sometimes

scn

TF Premier
only service matters that should also expected from Axis eg: Whenever I call them, they pickup within milliseconds and have all info available. Rewards points are also decent (1 Rs for every 150 rs spend) with no if and buts (only exclusion i found was cc bill pay and fuel) and they credit directly in account whenever 250 threshold is reached

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Transactions done with PRESTIGE Debit Card towards rent payment and utility services will not be eligible for EDGE REWARD points.

A maximum of 1200 EDGE REWARD Points can be earned per month on Axis Bank PRESTIGE Debit Card.