• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

After upgrading to IDFC Wealth for how long do I need to maintain the balance?

EnthuCC

TF Premier
After upgrading my bank account from Select to Wealth I was asked by my then RM to maintain the 10L balance for at least 3 months. I was already maintaining the required balance for 3 months before that. So it's almost 6 months now.

When can I withdraw my fund?

And after withdrawing what are the chances of downgrade if the balance is not maintained?

Afaik and as per person experience 10L is only required for upgrade after that 10/25k as per acct can be maintained.

Do they block the Select debit card once you upgraded to Wealth and received the Wealth debit card or both remain active?

Do they block the Select debit card once you upgraded to Wealth and received the Wealth debit card or both remain active?
When my account was upgraded I didn't receive debit card. I received a cheque book only. Upon contacting my RM he asked me to block the Select card and request for a re-issue. The reissued card was Wealth DC which arrived within few days of request.

Back