• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Agent said the card was approved. but i didn't get a confirmation

gg123

TF Premier
Hi Guys,

HDFC agent and called me about CC and with my salary they offered millenia LTF ( I dont have a prior relationship with HDFC)

I submitted aadhar, pan , payslips, salary account statements etc.. etc..

The next day i got a verification call. they completed their verification process and the person who verified said MY card is APPROVED and i'll get it within 7 days on call i asked for a written mail they said you'll get that confirmation officially in 2 days

Again i was not able to track the application from their portal. for some reason

I didn't get any confirmation mail that it was approved. is it because of offline application? ( it has been 10 days )

or is my application really approved at all ? what's going on with HDFC. does anyone faced this issue.

When i opened a salary account, i faced this issue it got delayed a lot. My card was rejected and a whole lot of drama happened but in the end they issued it to me millenia ltf after a long time

Hi Guys,

HDFC agent and called me about CC and with my salary they offered millenia LTF ( I dont have a prior relationship with HDFC)

The next day i got a verification call. they completed their verification process and the person who verified said MY card is APPROVED and i'll get it within 7 days on call i asked for a written mail they said you'll get that confirmation officially in 2 days

Again i was not able to track the application from their portal. for some reason

I didn't get any confirmation mail that it was approved. is it because of offline application? ( it has been 10 days )

or is my application really approved at all ? what's going on with HDFC. does anyone faced this issue.
and one more thing. i didn't even get application confirmation message also

Hi Guys,

Got your card ? Because today i got a call from hdfc credit card agent . I don't know whether i should share docs or not .

Same thing happened to me but as the agent said your card is approved you will receive confirmation within 2 days but I received the SMS stating credit card ending with xx24 is dispatched when the next salary credited to my salary account i.e 31st of Jan.

Note: Applied around 15th Jan through call by agent just shared the work and residential address ntg else.

I got Mellenina Credit as LTF as agent mentioned when applied.

Back