• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Air Canada Aeroplan points reversed

vishalm

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I'm Axis Magnus burgundy customer. For last 1 week I'm facing strange issue with miles transfer to Aeroplan. I have entered proper account number and transferred about 9600 points to air Canada from burgundy points redemption request is taken and debited from points but next day they are reversed and credited back to my account. I have tallied the name also in Aeroplan and my card is same . It happened 4 times now. Not sure why it's happening as such. Anyone can guide me on resolving the problem? Thanks in Advance

Hello,

I'm Axis Magnus burgundy customer. For last 1 week I'm facing strange issue with miles transfer to Aeroplan. I have entered proper account number and transferred about 9600 points to air Canada from burgundy points redemption request is taken and debited from points but next day they are reversed and credited back to my account. I have tallied the name also in Aeroplan and my card is same . It happened 4 times now. Not sure why it's happening as such. Anyone can guide me on resolving the problem? Thanks in Advance
Air Canada is probably one of the worst options of group A

Air Canada has lot of issues. Be greatful that points are reversed. People are struggling with air Canada points and not being able to use it.
Problem does not seem to be at Air Canada side. It's at axis where they are reviewing transaction and rejecting for some reason for conversion

Back