• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Air India "Meraparivaar" - Does it still exist ?

viznu99

TF Select
VIP Lounge
On the old AI portal prior to migration there used to be a link for clubbing miles with immediate & extended family called Meraparivaar.

Anyone got any idea if it still exists & how to add more members if I am listed as HoF ?

sankar7000

TF Buzz
On the old AI portal prior to migration there used to be a link for clubbing miles with immediate & extended family called Meraparivaar.

Anyone got any idea if it still exists & how to add more members if I am listed as HoF ?
Yes it does exist.
---------------
Only members with the status of “Active” are allowed to act as Pramukh in the family pool.
Complete 5 flight activities for accrual of FR points (on revenue tickets) in the FR account to attain Active status or, nominate someone else with an Active account status to act as Pramukh.
Only members with the status of “Active or Primary active or Dormant” are allowed to act as sub-members in the family pool.
-------------------------------------------

viznu99

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes it does exist.
---------------
Only members with the status of “Active” are allowed to act as Pramukh in the family pool.
Complete 5 flight activities for accrual of FR points (on revenue tickets) in the FR account to attain Active status or, nominate someone else with an Active account status to act as Pramukh.
Only members with the status of “Active or Primary active or Dormant” are allowed to act as sub-members in the family pool.
-------------------------------------------
Thanks.. How to add members ?

Not seeing the section any longer in the new portal.. Dedicated email ID for this also bouncing FAMILYPOOL.FFP@airindia.com

statusquo

TF Select
It is so antiquated - requiring Active status to create a Family Pool. No other airline frequent flyer program in the world requires this. Hope it changes with the acquisition

statusquo

TF Select
Any idea how I can check my account status online? I think it should be Dormant or Primary Active, but can't seem to find it listed in my account