• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airport lounge access giveaway.

telescope

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I have lots of airport lounge access that expire worthless every qtr/yr. So, I thought of giving away dreamfolks QR codes for airport lounge access. Those who really need it can DM me before reaching airport, mentioning the approximate time of reaching airport.

After getting your dm, I'll check and confirm if QR code is available for your airport.

Only condition:
send me a picture of airport display board of flight schedule with date and time in dm, and I'll instantly generate qr code for you.

Contact the giveaway volunteers:

1. @telescope (me)
2. @the_dark_knight
3. @cardio_guy
4. @quino
5. @knight (preferably in the second half of the quarter)
6. @imdjay
7. @Slayer
8. @Piyush_Jaiswal
9. @codenerd

Last edited:
If you are happy with their service, you can pay small amount as token of gratitude in return. This is not mandatory. But this way even the receivers will proudly accept and not feel demeaned.

And this will ensure that the giveaway is not misused. Only those who need it, gets it.

Good initiative. I'll also join. Those who want lounge access can DM me too. Send me a message 1 day in advance because I may not come here always often.
Also like Piyush told above, just to avoid misuse, I would appreciate a small amount as a token of gratitude.

If you are happy with their service, you can pay small amount as token of gratitude in return. This is not mandatory. But this way even the receivers will proudly accept and not feel demeaned.

And this will ensure that the giveaway is not misused. Only those who need it, gets it.
Token of appreciation/gratitude is always welcome (though no pressure or expectations/nothing mandatory from my side)

I can also join and volunteer especially after mid-quarter.
Kindly Dm at least a day or two in advance so I have time to check and any token of appreciation/gratitude is always welcome.

I have around 50 domestic lounge access every year.
Around 10-20 railway lounges per year.

Feel free to contact me 1 day in advance with Airport name, terminal and lounge name (if you know)
Last minute requests are also entertained if I receive the message! Once I receive a DM with lounge info, I will try to give the access within 10 mins if I am available.

Please DM for any lounge :)

Only thing is that entry is depended on the lounge attendant. If they match the name with the traveller, they may deny entry. In my experience 90-95% success rate as my friends and family have traveled in India using my DreamFolks QR code.

In return please try to apply via my AMEX referral if you want. Even if you dont apply, I will still giveaway the lounges for free! :cool:

DM Format:

DM Subject: Lounge Access
Travel Date:
Airport Name:
Terminal Name:
Lounge Name (If you know):

HAPPY TO HELP :)

I have around 50 domestic lounge access every year.
Around 10-20 railway lounges per year.

Feel free to contact me 1 day in advance with Airport name, terminal and lounge name (if you know)
Last minute requests are also entertained if I receive the message! Once I receive a DM with lounge info, I will try to give the access within 10 mins if I am available.

Please DM for any lounge :)

Only thing is that entry is depended on the lounge attendant. If they match the name with the traveller, they may deny entry. In my experience 90-95% success rate as my friends and family have traveled in India using my DreamFolks QR code.

In return please try to apply via my AMEX referral if you want. Even if you dont apply, I will still giveaway the lounges for free! :cool:

DM Format:

DM Subject: Lounge Access
Travel Date:
Airport Name:
Terminal Name:
Lounge Name (If you know):

HAPPY TO HELP :)
Are railway lounges possible to share via QR like airport?

Back