• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airport Spa Experience: ODE Spa, Domestic and International Arrivals, Terminal 2, CSMIA Mumbai

trixter

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone, This post is to inform fellow technofino members that ODE Spa can be accessed in Domestic Arrivals also. It is situated inside Niranta Transit Hotel.

I was having trouble finding the Spa and in Dreamfolks also only International Arrivals is mentioned. So I thought others might also not be aware that they can utilize the spa during Domestic Arrival also.

Way to reach: After collecting your bags head near Aviserv Arrivals Lounge, There you will find a lift use it to goto the lower level (Sorry I didn't take not of the floor number), Head to Niranta Transit hotel, Ask in the lobby where to go they will help you.
They require you to present the dreamfolks card and name on card should be matching your boarding pass.
I used newly issued IDFC First Mayura Credit card to get the access.

I know everyone must be aware but still saying don't exit the airport you won't be able to come back in.

Back