• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airport Spa Experience: ODE Spa, Domestic Departures, Terminal 2, CSMIA Mumbai

Walter White

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
A meeting getting over earlier than expected meant I reached the airport 4 hours before my flight. As I had nothing to do, I decided to go to the spa.

IMG20240524192747.jpg

The spa is situated near Gate 85 on the domestic side at T2. Used the dreamfolks card to get entry. They accepted the QR and did not ask for physical card to verify. The person entered passenger details in a notebook and here we go.

There was an option for choosing either foot massage or head & shoulder one. Went with the former.

The spa had a very dim lighting and there was barely any crowd. Unlike Hyderabad, atleast this time I got a masseuse. 🤣

The overall experience was much better than the one I had at Hyderabad. Unlike the dry massage I had last time, they used some nice smelling oils. They used acupuncture needles as well as I was able to experience an odd pinch in between but was nearly asleepnto notice it. Wiped it with a hot towel and didn't leave any oil residue behind.

Should be definitely visiting it whenever I have lots of spare time.

1phrkr.jpg

A meeting getting over earlier than expected meant I reached the airport 4 hours before my flight. As I had nothing to do, I decided to go to the spa.

View attachment 54829

The spa is situated near Gate 85 on the domestic side at T2. Used the dreamfolks card to get entry. They accepted the QR and did not ask for physical card to verify. The person entered passenger details in a notebook and here we go.

There was an option for choosing either foot massage or head & shoulder one. Went with the former.

The spa had a very dim lighting and there was barely any crowd. Unlike Hyderabad, atleast this time I got a masseuse. 🤣

The overall experience was much better than the one I had at Hyderabad. Unlike the dry massage I had last time, they used some nice smelling oils. They used acupuncture needles as well as I was able to experience an odd pinch in between but was nearly asleepnto notice it. Wiped it with a hot towel and didn't leave any oil residue behind.

Should be definitely visiting it whenever I have lots of spare time.

View attachment 54830
u look nothing like your profile pic

Back