• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel broadband advance payment in Gpay

ijas2

TF Neo
I recently received Axis Ace credit card. I have a airtel broadband connection for which i pay the 6 month advance rental. So the next payment is coming up and i am planning to use the Ace 5% cashback from paying through Gpay. Gpay is not showing the 6 month adavance bill. In airtel thanks app there is a renew option which leads to payment page of the 6 month advance rental, but cannot pay through gpay credit card option.
Is there any way to get the 6 month advance rental bill in gpay?
Or should I move to monthly plan option?

I recently received Axis Ace credit card. I have a airtel broadband connection for which i pay the 6 month advance rental. So the next payment is coming up and i am planning to use the Ace 5% cashback from paying through Gpay. Gpay is not showing the 6 month adavance bill. In airtel thanks app there is a renew option which leads to payment page of the 6 month advance rental, but cannot pay through gpay credit card option.
Is there any way to get the 6 month advance rental bill in gpay?
Or should I move to monthly plan option?
That advance I mean pay for 11 month use it 12 month we will be able to see in thanks app only
I always take yearly offer

Back