• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Customer care number to report fraud.

SMS91

TF Buzz
Someone used my mobile number to open an Airtel connection. I received an SMS about the activation of a mobile number along with a mobile number and CAF number. I tried to contact Airtel customer care, but there is no way to talk to a person (I don't have an Airtel connection). Do you know any Airtel customer care number where I can speak to a person, or can you please provide an email ID to report this fraud? In the last two days, a few people have been checking my number on Truecaller, so I am concerned about it.

Someone used my mobile number to open an Airtel connection. I received an SMS about the activation of a mobile number along with a mobile number and CAF number. I tried to contact Airtel customer care, but there is no way to talk to a person (I don't have an Airtel connection). Do you know any Airtel customer care number where I can speak to a person, or can you please provide an email ID to report this fraud? In the last two days, a few people have been checking my number on Truecaller, so I am concerned about it.
Visit the nearest airtel store bro . You’ll get fast resolution their only.

0755-4444121 is airtel customer care number for non-airtel customers.
Mark this post as solution if it fulfills your query........thanks.

Back