• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel main balance issue

pavan000

TF Select
I had around 350 rupees in main balance. My plan was expiring around midnight and I recharged via tata neu 3 hours before the expiry and it got credited to the airtel account immediately. I was using mobile data at midnight. Now my main balance got deducted for 200 rupees which should not have happened.

On checking with Airtel support, they say that since recharge was done by third party the activation got delayed.

Tata neu says the recharge was successful immediately.

Even after repeated requests they are giving me same response. How to proceed further.

I feel it's Airtel who has to take the accountability.

I had around 350 rupees in main balance. My plan was expiring around midnight and I recharged via tata neu 3 hours before the expiry and it got credited to the airtel account immediately. I was using mobile data at midnight. Now my main balance got deducted for 200 rupees which should not have happened.

On checking with Airtel support, they say that since recharge was done by third party the activation got delayed.

Tata neu says the recharge was successful immediately.

Even after repeated requests they are giving me same response. How to proceed further.

I feel it's Airtel who has to take the accountability.
Shift to jio, because has no main balance issue or charges. If your data completed still you can recharge as you can access jio.com always when don't have any active data plan too.

Or recharge 3 days before to expiry

Or shift to postpaid

Or next time onwards recharge directly from telecom operator app or website, so we can sue.

Or before expiry, your data might exhausted and consumed more data, resulted loss.

Back