• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel Payments Bank - UPI onboarding is disabled for iOS Users

gangvar

TF Buzz
Sharing this for everyone's awareness. With the current uncertainty surrounding Paytm Payments bank, many of us are exploring alternative payments banks. Airtel Payments bank is being considered by some as a potential alternative.

However, it's important to note that only Android users have the option to register for UPI services. Unfortunately, individuals using iOS devices are unable to register for UPI at this time. There's no clear timeline on when UPI registration will be extended to iOS devices.

1707650948056.png

Gaara

TF Ace
The Airtel Payments Bank interface is not at all desirable. When you click on transactions, it displays mobile number recharges prominently, but finding Fast tag transactions feels like navigating a maze. To complicate matters, my Fast tag gets detected in Mumbai even though I live in Andhra. Complaining and seeking refunds has become a repetitive process, with no satisfactory solution. Ultimately, my only recourse was to close the Fast tag with them and switch to another provider.