• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon GC purchase with multiple CCs and multiple accounts

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Can we buy amazon gift cards (for utility payments) with 3 different CCs of same person but different Amazon accounts without risk any of the CCs getting blocked?

Example:

1) My amazon acc. (prime) - Using my Apay ICICI - buy GC of 10k in single order (which is max per single order in Amazon)

2) My sisters amazon acc. - Using my HDFC Millenia - buy GC of 10k in single order

3) My brothers amazon acc. - Using my SBI Cashback Card - buy GC of 10k in single order

Then use the same trick to maximize GC purchase till card reward or amazon's limit?

How does Amazon identify and block credit cards temporarily from purchase? With the card number and the amazon account used?

Can we buy amazon gift cards (for utility payments) with 3 different CCs of same person but different Amazon accounts without risk any of the CCs getting blocked?

Example:

1) My amazon acc. (prime) - Using my Apay ICICI - buy GC of 10k in single order (which is max per single order in Amazon)

2) My sisters amazon acc. - Using my HDFC Millenia - buy GC of 10k in single order

3) My brothers amazon acc. - Using my SBI Cashback Card - buy GC of 10k in single order

Then use the same trick to maximize GC purchase till card reward or amazon's limit?

How does Amazon identify and block credit cards temporarily from purchase? With the card number and the amazon account used?
Half of my accounts are not giving the option to buy from CC (I Have 13 Amazon Accounts)

Back