• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon pay and shopping voucher limit

Sharjeelshaikh

TF Premier
Bhai log APAY ka limit 20000 hai any clue Amazon shopping voucher ka kitna hai.
Second question are these different limits as in individual ya combined?reply asap

Croma ka kitna hai
Try buying 10 10k vouchers of Croma and let us know if:
- Portal allows you to buy it
- If croma can accept all 10 vouchers for making payment under 1 bill of 1L or above

Even I want to do this... and Croma person says that there is no limit for using gift vouchers.. but I don't want to keep vouchers worth 1L If I cant use it in 1 go xD

Their T&C do say:
  • Maximum 5 vouchers can be used in one bill on Croma website.
  • Multiple Gift Vouchers CAN be used in one bill at the Stores.

But will they accept 1L worth vouchers for paying 1 bill in stores (I am skeptical about it)

- If croma can accept all 10 vouchers for making payment under 1 bill of 1L or above

Even I want to do this... and Croma person says that there is no limit for using gift vouchers.. but I don't want to keep vouchers worth 1L If I cant use it in 1 go xD

Their T&C do say:

But will they accept 1L worth vouchers for paying 1 bill in stores (I am skeptical about it)
Check here (YMMV) : https://www.technofino.in/community...e-at-croma-reliance-digital.12633/post-218164

Their T&C do say:

But will they accept 1L worth vouchers for paying 1 bill in stores (I am skeptical about
Yes they do i spent in June 50 k in a day voucher pay they are use to it bali 33 k next day gaya voucher leke.

Thanks, that gave a great insight

I had to give my ID Proof (gave driving license) when I used 3k in vouchers and rest via Neucoins for buying Trimmer 2 months back

So, I expected anything above 50k would need PAN details anyways

Yes they do i spent in June 50 k in a day voucher pay they are use to it bali 33 k next day gaya voucher leke.
Cool, so due to Infinia's daily capping, I will buy 50k Croma vouchers on day1, and 50k next day and then can buy anything worth 1L only via those vouchers and get maximum accelerated reward points too

Thanks for confirming!

Thanks, that gave a great insight

I had to give my ID Proof (gave driving license) when I used 3k in vouchers and rest via Neucoins for buying Trimmer 2 months back

So, I expected anything above 50k would need PAN details anyways

Cool, so due to Infinia's daily capping, I will buy 50k Croma vouchers on day1, and 50k next day and then can buy anything worth 1L only via those vouchers and get maximum accelerated reward points too

Thanks for confirming!
Bhai i used magnus infinia ke kaabil hua nahi abtak..

Has anyone tried to use both Amazon shopping voucher and Amazon pay balance for the same order? I tried today and couldn't pay using both. Reached out to customer care but they also couldn't help. Finally used ASV and remaining by card 😮

Frustrated with this as now pay balance is struck.

Has anyone tried to use both Amazon shopping voucher and Amazon pay balance for the same order? I tried today and couldn't pay using both. Reached out to customer care but they also couldn't help. Finally used ASV and remaining by card 😮

Frustrated with this as now pay balance is struck.
yes it works..

Back