• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay Gift Card from Amazon

kundan

TF Buzz
I have a few insurance bills of 1,02,000INR, 6500INR and 16500INR, I already have 20,000 Amazon Pay vouchers from Axis Gyftr.
I am trying to see what maximum reward I can get from the cards I have.

Cards:
1. Axis Magnus (1 lakh milestone still pending)
2. Amex - MRCC, Gold and Platinum Travel
3. IDFC VIstara card - got recently

A few questions:
1. I bought an Amazon Pay gift card from Amazon using an IDFC Vistara card and the merchant name in the app is Amazon Pay India. Will it count in my 30k milestone or not?
2. Can I utilize my remaining amount to achieve milestones on my Axis Magnus and IDFC Vistarta card by buying an Amazon Pay Gift card from Amazon itself?

Or any other solution so that I can pay my insurance amount and also reach the milestones of Axis Magnus and IDFC Vistara?

There's a limit on the maximum amount of gift voucher you can purchase in a given month. If I'm not wrong, here's the breakup
AmountCumulative duration
30,0001 month
40,0002 months
50,0003 months
Just keep this in mind while others will answer your other questions because you cannot pay insurance using credit cards as per recent updates

There's a limit on the maximum amount of gift voucher you can purchase in a given month. If I'm not wrong, here's the breakup
AmountCumulative duration
30,0001 month
40,0002 months
50,0003 months
Just keep this in mind while others will answer your other questions because you cannot pay insurance using credit cards as per recent updates
Thanks @akshayhs ..I can accumulate 1 lakh and Amazon Pay with kyc allows 1 lakh limit rest I can pay using debit card or UPI. I just want to make sure purchasing Amazon Pay gift card from Amazon still counts in milestone

what is the best way to buy amazon gift card for LIC payment? I own ICICI AP, HDFC neu plus, indus pinnacle, simplyclick, Axis Ace and flipkart.

Back