• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon pay gift card limit revision using CC

Prem03

TF Select
I have seen many threads that say that a maximum of Rs 30,000 Amazon pay gift card can be purchased from Amazon using CC in a month but on 31st May I purchased Rs 40,000 gift cards directly from Amazon using SBI Cashback credit card. So I would like to know if there is any revision in the Amazon pay gift card purchase limit using a Credit Card.

It depends on Amazon.

If you frequently buys apay gv, then it triggers suspicious activity and algo will restrict txn value of gv.

Enjoy until you can.
So it means Rs 30,000 is not the hard limit in a month.
On 4th June I purchased Amazon Pay Gift Card worth Rs 10,000 more and then it removed the CC option. So which means Rs 50,000 is the hard limit.

I don't know about the limit, I'm feared, once cc option disappeared when I want to purchase gv for a mobile purchase.

So I try to minimize the purchase of apay gv at amzn.

Now most of the people don't buy gv, as card + gv payment disabled.

Reactions: SAS
I don't know about the limit, I'm feared, once cc option disappeared when I want to purchase gv for a mobile purchase.

So I try to minimize the purchase of apay gv at amzn.

Now most of the people don't buy gv, as card + gv payment disabled.
this is new to know ..... now can't we buy gv + cc way ???

this is new to know ..... now can't we buy gv + cc way ???
He is telling about payment in order page, not gift card purchasing page.

If you have 1000 apay balance and want to buy 1500 product, you could buy with 1000 existing balance and 500 from other payment mode. Now this combined payment method is removed. Either load Apay balance till 1500 and pay eith Apay balance or pay 1500 through any single payment mode.

Back