• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon pay money refund not credited

as33

TF Buzz
Hi,

I made a transaction on mobikwik and paid by UPI using amazon pay money in october 22. The payment from amazon side was successful, but the transaction failed on mobikwik. I tried it once more and the same result. I got refund for the first transaction in amazon pay as a gift card (not money), but I don't mind that.
But I never got refund for the second failed transaction in amazon pay. I complained to amazon in November and December 22 multiple times. But never got any satisfactory response and they kept on asking me to raise with mobikwik. When I told them that mobikwik already responded with the refund transaction details, amazon guys kept on asking me to raise with my bank. I tried to explain thatthere is no bank involved as payment was done using amazon pay money, but to no avail. Finally one guy told me that amazon cannot help me further on this issue. I raised it with their escalation team in Jan 23 (the guy who picked uncalled had no idea that the amazon pay money balance can be used for upi payments). I gave him all details and screenshots, and he logged a ticket. Then I called back to get update on it in Feb 23, and the lady told me that incorrect transaction was mentioned in the ticket raised in Jan. Then she logged another ticket with correct details. I waited for 10 days and called for status again. They told me that I raised it after more than 90 days and chargeback cannot be claimed after this period. I explained that I had raised it multiple times within 90 days but nothing happened. I have since then escalated it with grievance redressal, nodal officer by writing emails with all details, but got the same automated response that the issue is more than 90 days old.

Is there anything that can be done now?

Hi,

I made a transaction on mobikwik and paid by UPI using amazon pay money in october 22. The payment from amazon side was successful, but the transaction failed on mobikwik. I tried it once more and the same result. I got refund for the first transaction in amazon pay as a gift card (not money), but I don't mind that.
But I never got refund for the second failed transaction in amazon pay. I complained to amazon in November and December 22 multiple times. But never got any satisfactory response and they kept on asking me to raise with mobikwik. When I told them that mobikwik already responded with the refund transaction details, amazon guys kept on asking me to raise with my bank. I tried to explain thatthere is no bank involved as payment was done using amazon pay money, but to no avail. Finally one guy told me that amazon cannot help me further on this issue. I raised it with their escalation team in Jan 23 (the guy who picked uncalled had no idea that the amazon pay money balance can be used for upi payments). I gave him all details and screenshots, and he logged a ticket. Then I called back to get update on it in Feb 23, and the lady told me that incorrect transaction was mentioned in the ticket raised in Jan. Then she logged another ticket with correct details. I waited for 10 days and called for status again. They told me that I raised it after more than 90 days and chargeback cannot be claimed after this period. I explained that I had raised it multiple times within 90 days but nothing happened. I have since then escalated it with grievance redressal, nodal officer by writing emails with all details, but got the same automated response that the issue is more than 90 days old.

Is there anything that can be done now?
What's issue with Amazon?

Mobikwik is big scamming prepaid Instrument.

You should ask mobikwik, transaction failed at mobikwik.

Get refund transaction details or failed transaction details from mobikwik with amazon transaction Id.

With that transactions id ask a refund from Amazon pay balance .

You upi txns via amzn pay balance upi or normal bank upi?

If still issue not resolved, complain at grievance level thereafter rbi ombudsman

Get refund transaction details or failed transaction details from mobikwik with amazon transaction Id.

If still issue not resolved, complain at grievance level thereafter rbi ombudsman
Mobikwik gave refund transaction detail.
Upi transaction was via amazon pay balance.
Amazon is now saying that the chargeback cannot be claimed beyond 90 days, while I had raised it multiple times within 90 days as well.

Amazon is now saying that the chargeback cannot be claimed beyond 90 days, while I had raised it multiple times within 90 days as well.
Amazon UPI is big fraud. I did txn last year which Amazon showed as successful but never got credited to merchant account nor reversed to me. The txn details and Cashback credited for that, all got vanished from Amazon surprisingly. Never used Amazon UPI since then.

File a consumer case online, website is something like Ingram. Also send Amazon grievance a final warning email that you will pursue a case if refund not received. Include legal terms in it. Tip Use ChatGPT. This process It helped me a get a refund of from a scammy travel website. Although it does take about a month or so for some response

Refunded txn ki details m UTR hoga na ?

Chargeback starting m hi raise karna thha.

Raise the matter with RBI BO, you can get additional Rs.100/day along with Refund

Raise query with rbi ombudsman or pg portal

You will get 100rs too.

Back