• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

amazon scammed me

Amazon Pay bank me transfer ki koi jarurat nehi considering it's widespread use cases.
Actually providing gift card as compensation force customer to spend on amazon itself that is unfair trade practices once Flipkart said either take 24 in flipkart wallet or leave it then I force them and they manually transfer 24 in bank account manually after asking bank ACC number, IFSC.

hum gareeb log hai 14k kaha kharch paynge:hehe::hehe:

Actually providing gift card as compensation force customer to spend on amazon itself that is unfair trade practices once Flipkart said either take 24 in flipkart wallet or leave it then I force them and they manually transfer 24 in bank account manually after asking bank ACC number, IFSC.

buy a chair

So you also got compensation? Can you please explain the product price and the difference of price and compensation and everything...
One fake seller listed 14k price of chair in 6000 which I purchased and that was not delivered then I contacted Amazon and they told me I will price difference of 8068(13999-5931) but once return period is over is over they denied completely then I raised complaint to various authorities, so yesterday I got 8068 as price difference and today 6000( don't know) why 6000 was credited I think as a compensation

One fake seller listed 14k price of chair in 6000 which I purchased and that was not delivered then I contacted Amazon and they told me I will price difference of 8068(13999-5931) but once return period is over is over they denied completely then I raised complaint to various authorities, so yesterday I got 8068 as price difference and today 6000( don't know) why 6000 was credited I think as a compensation
It is like how bad you want it, Amazon thought the buyer will get tired and leave it but your persistence paid off.

Amazon Pay balance he to use for utility bro? Utilisation matters right?

Atleast Amazon is giving you compensation.I too got 5k+ gift card for a tv that was cancelled from their end and price got increased.
But Scamkart will never.They have pathetic customer service. I hope this fraud company turns into Snapdeal 2.0.

Last edited:
Title is clickbait...request moderator to change it...There is NO SCAM....Compensation is not offered in such cases....

Prices are dynamic and it is clearly mention in their T&C.......If the price would have increased then will you pay the additional price to amazon...The answer is NO so amazon is not obliged to pay the difference of reduced amount...

Title is clickbait...request moderator to change it...There is NO SCAM....Compensation is not offered in such cases....

Prices are dynamic and it is clearly mention in their T&C.......If the price would have increased then will you pay the additional price to amazon...The answer is NO so amazon is not obliged to pay the difference of reduced amount...
they are since they had given written confirmation that they will pay the extra amount as gift card

Scammed because he was told that he will be receiving difference in price. They paid only after fighting with Amazon legally for a long period of time, causing mental agony, wastage of his time and effort.

You hadn't got the difference in price doesn't mean, it's not Amazon Modus Operandi.

RAS LUXURY COCONUT OIL was damaged during delivery so it was cancelled can I ask them for price difference 🤣🤣🤣
Has the price of oil got increased too?

Actually, FK used to do this, some time brings the product to final/ nearest hub and then cancel by stating the same that the product is damaged or so.

once seller promise to pay price difference and then denied is illegal I can share exact laws regarding this if u want

You hadn't got the difference in price doesn't mean, it's not Amazon Modus Operandi.
Bro...i am not a customer who keep checking prices a month before and a month after the purchase & i don't have time for this....Mark my word, amazon will flag such pesky customers & will recover the refund from future orders (My cousin is PM in Amazon so i know how amazon algo works)..Amazon do a grading of customers based on no of returns/refunds and other parameters....High grade customers get lower price and low grade customers get higher price.

Also it is better to buy from local shop if there is trust issues with online stores.

At the time of purchase, i just check the price on google shopping & i buy if the price is right at the moment...

My question is still not answered...Will you pay the difference price, if price increase? if the answer is NO then the customer has no right to ask the refund if price is reduced.

Bro...i am not a customer who keep checking prices a month before and a month after the purchase & i don't have time for this....Mark my word, amazon will flag such pesky customers & will recover the refund from future orders (My cousin is PM in Amazon so i know how amazon algo works)..Amazon do a grading of customers based on no of returns/refunds and other parameters....High grade customers get lower price and low grade customers get higher price.

Also it is better to buy from local shop if there is trust issues with online stores.

At the time of purchase, i just check the price on google shopping & i buy if the price is right at the moment...

My question is still not answered...Will you pay the difference price, if price increase? if the answer is NO then the customer has no right to ask the refund if price is reduced.
its not about price increase after order my case is totally different
My previous order is not delivered so amazon told me to put a fresh order and they will provide price difference even I order rarely from amazon I prefer offline or official website of product and most time I get better deal from amazon

Back