• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

amazon scammed me

Bro...i am not a customer who keep checking prices a month before and a month after the purchase & i don't have time for this....Mark my word, amazon will flag such pesky customers & will recover the refund from future orders (My cousin is PM in Amazon so i know how amazon algo works)..Amazon do a grading of customers based on no of returns/refunds and other parameters....High grade customers get lower price and low grade customers get higher price.

Also it is better to buy from local shop if there is trust issues with online stores.

At the time of purchase, i just check the price on google shopping & i buy if the price is right at the moment...

My question is still not answered...Will you pay the difference price, if price increase? if the answer is NO then the customer has no right to ask the refund if price is reduced.
You need to understand the situation better here.. use a brain a bit.
Even in the local market and shops the sellers change the product and provide the new one if there is some defect and some also give refund. And they don't talk about the price change because they will not charge a penny extra from the customer if there is issue in the product. So buying it online or offline that needs to be maintained. and here there is no false practice from the buyer side. It was issue from the sellers ends and Amazon and it comes under consumer law. And if they don't abide by the law then they fall under criteria to pay the fine, compensation and everything. Why they need licence to sell a product in India? You can't do any business trade without proper licence. And getting that licence means you abide by the law. You look educated enough to understand it. So any false practice also has a consequences. Be it online or offline.

) "misleading advertisement" in relation to any product or service, means an advertisement, which--------gives a false guarantee to, or is likely to mislead the consumers as to the nature, substance, quantity or quality of such product or service;

Bro...i am not a customer who keep checking prices a month before and a month after the purchase & i don't have time for this....
It's your choice bro. Customer like you who earns hefty amount of money doesn't even care about sale, card discount and maximization of savings....IYKYK, what I meant. 🙂

You're taking this post in a wrong way, he too didn't check price a month before purchasing rather what happened with him is:

He had placed an order, the product was a chair which was shipped with DTDC. But DTDC confirmed that the tracking details were incorrect. So, in this way, Amazon failed to fulfill his performance.

Later on, the price of same chair got increased but after contacting with Amazon, he was promised that price difference will be refunded to his Amazon Pay Balance subject to expiration of refund and replacement window of new order, in other words, he was told to order again it freshly with the increased price and Amazon will refund the difference in price to his Amazon Pay Balance A/c as soon as the expiration of refund and replacment windows takes place.
Mark my word, amazon will flag such pesky customers & will recover the refund from future orders (My cousin is PM in Amazon so i know how amazon algo works)..Amazon do a grading of customers based on no of returns/refunds and other parameters....
They won't. This is not first time ordering from Amazon. Been Prime Member since long long ago.
High grade customers get lower price and low grade customers get higher price.
But not in the case when there's not fault on part of customer, one is able to convince the Amazon with genuine concern.

It does happens in case of fraud and cheating.

Presentation of case, Occurence of such concerns, Relationship (in years), Membership nature and others does play the role....
Also it is better to buy from local shop if there is trust issues with online stores.
This is like: if there's no good governance in India, if there's corruption in India, if there's lack of employment opportunities then don't criticise or work to make it better, rather leave the country and settle somewhere else.
At the time of purchase, i just check the price on google shopping & i buy if the price is right at the moment...
This is your ways of dealing. It seems you have reached the last page of the thread directly.

Check others comments in the thread as well.
My question is still not answered...Will you pay the difference price, if price increase?
This doesn't even make sense according to me. I am not a corporate entity.

If I will contract with somebody to sale something at ₹10, but I am unable to fulfill the same. And if that somebody has to buy from somewhere else at ₹15, I may be compelled to compensate that someday ₹5. Not only ₹5, may require to compensate more based on the circumstances.

Please don't comment like that they have clearly written in their T&Cs, they can cancel at anytime without giving any reason whatsoever....so this and that. Laws of lands supercede their T&Cs, please don't ask me relevant provisions applicable in this case.

Better to go to Google and find post, wherw Court has awarded the compensation for the same...along with this you need to read laws as well.

Just because we don't care much to fight legal battle & they take benefits out of it, doesn't mean we don't have rights conferred by the laws to protect customers.
if the answer is NO then the customer has no right to ask the refund if price is reduced.
Who are you to say customer has no right?

He placed the another order because he was induced by the Amazon Customer's Support executive, that he will be receiving the difference in the price, the executive was an agent of Amazon. So, based on this, Amazon (Principal ) is liable for the acts of agent (executive). But then, later they started giving lame excuses....

If Amazon contention was correct than why Quasi Judicial Body compelled them to issue diffrence in price and awarded compensation as well for deficiency in service and for doing unfair trade practices.

P.S: The title was changed, when @HumorSimpson requested for it.

1727885359999.webp

For better understanding how price difference works, @Deepak_Shetty had given one example:

1727885348959.webp

Last edited:
Bro...i am not a customer who keep checking prices a month before and a month after the purchase & i don't have time for this....Mark my word, amazon will flag such pesky customers & will recover the refund from future orders (My cousin is PM in Amazon so i know how amazon algo works)..Amazon do a grading of customers based on no of returns/refunds and other parameters....High grade customers get lower price and low grade customers get higher price.

My question is still not answered...Will you pay the difference price, if price increase? if the answer is NO then the customer has no right to ask the refund if price is reduced.
I think my grade in Amazon (I call and say something is missing in order, they don't ask a single question before adding a gift card) is higher but i have never seen lower pices as compared to others.

It's your choice bro. For customer like you who earns hefty amount doesn't even care about sale, card discount and how to maximize savings.

You're taking this post in a wrong way, he too didn't check price a month before purchasing rather what happened with him is:

He had placed an order, the product was a chair which was shipped with DTDC. But DTDC confirmed that the tracking details were incorrect. So, in this way, Amazon failed to fulfill his performance.

Later on, the price of same chair got increased but after contacting with Amazon, he was promised that price difference will be refunded to his Amazon Pay Balance subject to expiration of refund and replacement window of new order, in other words, he was told to order again it freshly with the increased price and Amazon will refund the difference in price to his Amazon Pay Balance A/c as soon as the expiration of refund and replacment windows takes place.

They won't. This is not first time ordering from Amazon. Been Prime Member since long long ago.

But not in the case when there's not fault on part of customer, one is able to convince the Amazon with genuine concern.

It does happens in case of fraud and cheating.

Presentation of case, Occurence of such concerns, Relationship (in years), Membership nature and others does play the role....

This is like: if there's no good governance in India, if there's corruption in India, if there's lack of employment opportunities then don't criticise or work to make it better, rather leave the country and settle somewhere else.

This is your ways of dealing. It seems you have reached the last page of the thread directly.

Check others comments in the thread as well.

This doesn't even make sense according to me. I am not a corporate entity.

If I will contract with somebody to sale something at ₹10, but I am unable to fulfill the same. And if that somebody has to buy from somewhere else at ₹15, I may be compelled to compensate that someday ₹5. Not only ₹5, may require to compensate more based on the circumstances.

Please don't comment like that they have clearly written in their T&Cs, they can cancel at anytime without giving any reason whatsoever....so this and that. Laws of lands supercede their T&Cs, please don't ask me relevant provisions applicable in this case.

Better to go to Google and find post, wherw Court has awarded the compensation for the same...along with this you need to read laws as well.

Just because we don't care much to fight legal battle & they take benefits out of it, doesn't mean we don't have rights conferred by the laws to protect customers.

Who are you to say customer has no right?

He placed the another order because he was induced by the Amazon Customer's Support executive, that he will be receiving the difference in the price, the executive was an agent of Amazon. So, based on this, Amazon (Principal ) is liable for the acts of agent (executive). But then, later they started giving lame excuses....

If Amazon contention was correct than why Quasi Judicial Body compelled them to issue diffrence in price and awarded compensation as well for deficiency in service and for doing unfair trade practices.

P.S: The title was changed, when @HumorSimpson requested for it.

View attachment 70776

For better understanding how price difference works, @Deepak_Shetty had given one example:

View attachment 70777
aree bhai bhai ..............bilkul sahi kaha aapne
aapko to sab yaad hai poora case :hehe: :hehe:
i posted this thread because once seller promise and after they not fulfill their own statement u can fight for it

If the price dropped after you bought and it was still under return period, you could have just placed a return request.

Did you complicate so much?
Bhai saman milna chahiye na return kya karega? 😂

Dubara chair purchase kyu karta firh?😐

Amazon price difference kyu promise karta jab itna hi easy rehta?😂

Jab order hi cancel ho gaya 😒
bhai meko fake tracking details provide kari thi jo kabhi order aaya hi nahi
fir unhone bola new order krlo hum price difference de denge of rs 8068
fir return period unhone saaf mana kar dia uske baad complaint to 8068 mile upar se 6000 pta ni wo kyu maybe mera khayal rakh rhe honge but 6000 me thodi ................ :hehe::hehe:

aapka username h
Mera username wo hai hi nahi, @#aniket (put: @+#+aniket, replace +)

Good job bro, penalty bhi lagana chahiye tha... seller and FK ko
Disappointed with
@Flipkart
's customer service! Raised a complaint about being charged more than MRP, and they offer a resolution only in the form of a Flipkart gift voucher. Why force consumers to spend on your platform again?
@flipkartsupport

#CustomerExperience

iske baad unhone 24 rs bank account me manually transfer kre theView attachment 70786

Back