• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Shopping voucher and Pay voucher limits

sloth2805

TF Buzz
I read on an older thread on this forum that maximum allowed balance for pay vouchers is 1L and no limit on shopping voucher. Does anybody know if this still holds true?

Also, once the gift cards have been redeemed and loaded on Amazon, is there any expiry period the balance is subject to?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I read on an older thread on this forum that maximum allowed balance for pay vouchers is 1L and no limit on shopping voucher. Does anybody know if this still holds true?

Also, once the gift cards have been redeemed and loaded on Amazon, is there any expiry period the balance is subject to?
Nope terms are changed long back

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge

sloth2805

TF Buzz
Use search option lot of threads available pls
Just sharing a sample
Hmm…I can’t find answer to my question in the thread you have shared.

My question is regarding how much voucher balance can one hold in their Amazon account, not how much one can buy monthly from any particular credit card.

I did search the forum (thanks for highlighting I should) and that is when I came across the 1 lakh number that I quoted in my first post. But that thread was 2 years old

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hmm…I can’t find answer to my question in the thread you have shared.

My question is regarding how much voucher balance can one hold in their Amazon account, not how much one can buy monthly from any particular credit card.

I did search the forum (thanks for highlighting I should) and that is when I came across the 1 lakh number that I quoted in my first post. But that thread was 2 years old
Got ur query
Its still 1l per month for full kyc user
Inside amazon app terms are there pls go through