• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

American express credit card physical verification

Mahmodul

TF Buzz
Dear All
On last Saturday I applied Amex MRCC credit card through an AMEX and on Monday he completed my mannual KYC, now Today agent told me that my office verification will be happen, but currently I am out of station. Why amex asks physical verification for my office address? And how to get without physical verification in next time if got rejected this time.

Dear All
On last Saturday I applied Amex MRCC credit card through an AMEX and on Monday he completed my mannual KYC, now Today agent told me that my office verification will be happen, but currently I am out of station. Why amex asks physical verification for my office address? And how to get without physical verification in next time if got rejected this time.
if anyone one of colleague would vouch for you then it work. amex need to know you work there so if agent call tell him i'm currently not in the office but this so and so person next to me would vouch for me and if needed any badge/ID tell you friend to show that if needed as last resort.

you can also tell them you work from home on that particular day , if your collegues can vouch for you then its ok .

You may also call AMEX amd speak to them. Offer sending a confirmation by using your official email id. Or, ask them to arrange verification when you will be back in office. Most probably, AMEX will agree to either of these.

if anyone one of colleague would vouch for you then it work. amex need to know you work there so if agent call tell him i'm currently not in the office but this so and so person next to me would vouch for me and if needed any badge/ID tell you friend to show that if needed as last resort.
Last year I applied same office verification happened but non of amex verification agent came just called me and asked where is your address, later at evening application got rejected. But my question is in situation amex do physical verification, because lots of people got card without physical verification

Last year I applied same office verification happened but non of amex verification agent came just called me and asked where is your address, later at evening application got rejected. But my question is in situation amex do physical verification, because lots of people got card without physical verification
there might be some issue with your credit score .

Last year I applied same office verification happened but non of amex verification agent came just called me and asked where is your address, later at evening application got rejected. But my question is in situation amex do physical verification, because lots of people got card without physical
there might be some issue with your credit score at

there might be some issue with your credit score .
At the time of application my score was 777 and I have the major Bank credit card

There is no hard n fast rule.
It is a pure banker's decision.

Update: on 9th August afternoon one physical verification agent verified my office and at 11Pm amex rejected my application cited the reason income criteria not met and issue on my credit report...but my ITR value is 6.27 Lakh which is more than their criteria..and I have CIBIL subscription at the time of application I checked my report , my timely payment is 100% utilisation ratio 22% and in last 3 month no inquiry. Now I am confused what could be the actual reason. Please someone explain me

Attachments

• edited_Screenshot_20240809-223959_Chrome.jpg
    edited_Screenshot_20240809-223959_Chrome.jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 12
Back