• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

American Express Platinum Travel Credit Card Rejection

jimu184

TF Buzz
Hello Everyone,

I had applied for Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card on May 4th 2024..Yesterday I received a mail from mail ID: fraud.application.india@aexp.com with a reference number mentioned in it.. Wasn’t sure what this mail was regarding so had called customer care & got to know that my application had been rejected.. Wasn't provided any detail on why it got rejected.. Eligibility criteria isn't an issue.. REF # 20241256902036INR

Any help would be highly appreciated..

Best Regards.

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hello Everyone,

I had applied for Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card on May 4th 2024..Yesterday I received a mail from mail ID: fraud.application.india@aexp.com with a reference number mentioned in it.. Wasn’t sure what this mail was regarding so had called customer care & got to know that my application had been rejected.. Wasn't provided any detail on why it got rejected.. Eligibility criteria isn't an issue.. REF # 20241256902036INR

Best Regards.
You used any VPN while filling the form? Amex doesn't consider your application genuine I think.

You have to wait 90 days to apply for platinum travel. You can apply other cards of amex if you don't have already.

Remove VPN from your device.

the_collector

TF Premier
Hello Everyone,

Best Regards.
Maybe @BestBanker can help

jimu184

TF Buzz
You used any VPN while filling the form? Amex doesn't consider your application genuine I think.

You have to wait 90 days to apply for platinum travel. You can apply other cards of amex if you don't have already.

Remove VPN from your device.
Didn't use any VPN during the application process.. I had even received a message quoting "You have been conditionally credit approved for the Platinum Travel Credit Card with a Credit limit of 2 lakhs - 2.5 lakhs".

@BestBanker Would highly appreciate if you could help in any way possible.. Thanks.

BestBanker

TF Ace
Banker
Hello Everyone,

Best Regards.
It has nothing to do with VPN. You will get a call from Amex team to recheck all details given . Just confirm them and it will be approved.
Or wait for 90 days and let me know before applying . Thanks

jimu184

TF Buzz
It has nothing to do with VPN. You will get a call from Amex team to recheck all details given . Just confirm them and it will be approved.
Or wait for 90 days and let me know before applying . Thanks
Thank you @BestBanker.. Haven't received any call yet thou from the team.. Hoping to receive one soon..
Will surely get in touch with you before reapplying again after 90days if it doesn't go through this time.. Thanks.